GATE, Higher Education

GATE Exam Preparation : free GATE Materials and Samplepapers

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all -India Examination conducted by the six Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. From VyomWorld, point of view we have tried our best to give you a clear picture of GATE.

1. What is Gate?

Find more Material for Gate preparation below:

GATE Architecture Engineering Sample Papers

GATE Information Technology Sample Papers

GATE Electronics & Communication Question Papers
GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Papers

Good Books for Gate Preparation

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• hello,sir i am studying 3rdb.tech.how to prepare the gate exams and please send me free gatematerials to my mail sir.

Posted by chandra | February 29, 2012, 5:49 pm
  • sir, please send me gte study material to my mail . i am stdy ece

Posted by swaroop | April 19, 2012, 10:53 am
  • hello sir,
    i m doing b.tech in IT.i m currently in the fourth yr.plz suggest me how to prepare the gate exams and please send me free gate materials to my email id.thnx…..

Posted by Amlan Das | July 22, 2012, 4:52 pm
  • sir please send me the free study materials for gate exam to my mail id. i am eee student. help me.

Posted by doss | January 14, 2013, 9:31 pm
  • You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.

It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am
    looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of
    it!

Posted by house insulation types | April 10, 2013, 9:11 am
  • sr i m student of first year electrial branch.sr plz guide me for gate exam prepartion.plz sr……

Posted by sonia jain | April 27, 2013, 12:37 pm
  • sir/madam iam a student of 3rd ece branch. i need gate study materials. please sent me the gate materials to arumugam.jamuna@gmail.com

Posted by jamuna | September 11, 2013, 6:19 pm