GATE, Higher Education

GATE Exam Preparation : free GATE Materials and Samplepapers

The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all -India Examination conducted by the six Indian Institutes of Technology and Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, on behalf of the National Coordinating Board – GATE, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Government of India. From VyomWorld, point of view we have tried our best to give you a clear picture of GATE.

1. What is Gate?

Find more Material for Gate preparation below:

GATE Architecture Engineering Sample Papers

GATE Information Technology Sample Papers

GATE Electronics & Communication Question Papers
GATE Mechanical Engineering Sample Papers

Good Books for Gate Preparation

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• hallo sir
    i m in 3rd yr b.tech (biotechnogy) course amity125 sector noida
    actually i want to get admission in m.tech biotechnology in best colleges in india like IIT(bombay)
    SO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR GATE PREPARATION AND BEST STUDY MATERIAL

PLZ HELP ME SIR THETE IS NO SCOPE OF JOB AFTER B.TECH AND I WANT TO PREPARE FOR GATE NOW

THANKING YOU
    RAVINDRA GAUR(9990128202)

Posted by RAVINDRA | August 27, 2008, 11:24 pm
  • hello sir
    sir, could u plz provide me with the details of study materials (i.e) names of some good books viable for the desired preperation.

thanking u

Vitasta gaur

Posted by Vitasta Gaur | September 1, 2008, 8:04 am
  • hallo sir
    i m in 3rd yr b.tech (biotechnogy) course amity125 sector noida
    SO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR GATE PREPARATION AND BEST STUDY MATERIAL

Posted by APOORV JOHRI | September 15, 2008, 12:33 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of 3rd year mechanical engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material, list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    my imail id is :-sethoimpossible@gmail.com

Posted by avinash kumar | September 16, 2008, 12:36 am
  • i want a free studu material of gate (ece)

how can i get it??

Posted by ronak panchal | October 10, 2008, 9:54 am
  • sir,
    i am student of sonali singh student of 3rd year and want study material for the preparation of gate with subject computer science& technology.

Posted by sonali singh | October 12, 2008, 4:57 am
  • its very fine

Posted by prasanna sagara mdabhave | October 16, 2008, 6:56 am
  • sir,
    im doing my 3rd year in BE-aeronautical engg in chennai……. i want to pursue my post graduation in any of the IITs .. iwant to write gate …. but here, i dont know where the coaching is given… i want only the study material… now wat can i do ??

Posted by arun | October 19, 2008, 9:17 am
  • I want a free study material of gate Mechanical Engineering

how can i get it??

Posted by Anand | October 20, 2008, 2:12 am
  • sir ,iam in 4th year of IN branch plz give me ideas to get sucess in 1st chance

Posted by abhijeet | October 29, 2008, 10:25 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of final year electronic& instrumentation engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.

Thanks

Posted by vinod belwanshi | November 4, 2008, 10:32 am
  • I am student of computer science. and i want to get effective study material for crack the exam.
    please help me.

Posted by kapil tomer | November 6, 2008, 5:26 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of final year computer science engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    thanks

Posted by kapil tomer | November 6, 2008, 5:28 am

Thanks

Posted by kapil tomer | November 6, 2008, 5:30 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of final year electronics & communication engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.

Thanks

Posted by sabya | November 6, 2008, 11:39 pm
  • hello sir, i am a student of mechanical engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material, list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation

Posted by anshula agarwal | November 7, 2008, 9:41 pm
  • hello sir

thanking u

Posted by avinash | November 27, 2008, 4:51 am
  • hello sir
    sir, could u plz provide me with the details of links to download study materials (i.e) names of some good books viable for the desired preperation.

thanking u

Posted by avinash | November 27, 2008, 4:52 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of 3rd year Information Technology for the preparation of gate i need free study material, list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.

Posted by rakesh | November 28, 2008, 6:46 pm
  • hi……….. i want free gate material

Posted by chandrakant | November 30, 2008, 4:16 am
  • Hello Sir,
    I am a 3rd year ECE student.I want to write the GATE exam. could you please give me the details regarding gate as: when should I actually write GATE exam?
    and also…I need some free gate materials and practice papers.

Posted by Spandana | December 1, 2008, 7:30 am
  • Hello Sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student.
    can you please provide me the name of the books which I should follow and the links from which I can download the free materials for GATE.

Posted by Soumyajit Maiti | December 19, 2008, 8:36 am
  • dear sir

I am a fresh graduate in electronics and instrumentation engineering and i am fed up of job hunting and wish to prepare for gate now i no its late but i still have hope. i will be extremely grateful if you could provide free gate materials in the department of instrumentation.

thanking you
    sreejith

Posted by sreejith | January 3, 2009, 3:14 am
  • dear sir

I am also planning to appear for management training post of FACT will be extremely grateful if you could guide to how to prepare for the same and also i require the materials for the same for the instrumentation dept.

Posted by sreejith | January 3, 2009, 3:19 am
  • hello sir, i am a student of second year electronis and communication engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    thanks

Posted by vimal | January 3, 2009, 4:18 am
  • how i can get free books to study for ias (mechanical engg.)

Posted by dheeraj | January 5, 2009, 7:58 pm
  • which type of material u are providing to us for good preparation for elect. engg.?

Posted by NISHIT SHAH | January 7, 2009, 6:29 am
  • give us the brief idea what is important of GATE exam

Posted by NISHIT SHAH | January 7, 2009, 6:30 am
  • hello sir,
    i am a student of 2nd year of b.tech (computer science engg.) for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    thanks

Posted by ritik goel | January 7, 2009, 6:56 am
  • I want gate study material for computer engineering.

Posted by ghule ajay. | January 8, 2009, 4:36 am
  • Posted by morgan | January 8, 2009, 5:03 am
  • hello sir
    i m a 1st yr student of MCAand want to get admission in M.TECh -computer science and engineering.

thanking u

Posted by manish kumar | January 10, 2009, 2:24 am
  • sir, i am MCA student.i want to prepare for GATE. plz provide me syllabus

Posted by rajesh kumar | January 10, 2009, 2:38 am
  • Hi Rajesh,
    Syllabus for gate is as given below
    Computer Science And Engineering Syllabus

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS

Mathematical Logic: Propositional Logic; First Order Logic.

Probability: Conditional Probability; Mean, Median, Mode and Standard Deviation; Random Variables; Distributions; uniform, normal, exponential, Poisson, Binomial.

Set Theory & Algebra: Sets; Relations; Functions; Groups; Partial Orders; Lattice; Boolean Algebra.

Combinatorics: Permutations; Combinations; Counting; Summation; generating functions; recurrence relations; asymptotics.

Graph Theory: Connectivity; spanning trees; Cut vertices & edges; covering; matching; independent sets; Colouring; Planarity; Isomorphism.

Linear Algebra: Algebra of matrices, determinants, systems of linear equations, Eigen values and Eigen vectors.

Numerical Methods: LU decomposition for systems of linear equations; numerical solutions of non-linear algebraic equations by Secant, Bisection and Newton-Raphson Methods; Numerical integration by trapezoidal and Simpson’s rules.

Calculus: Limit, Continuity & differentiability, Mean value Theorems, Theorems of integral calculus, evaluation of definite & improper integrals, Partial derivatives, Total derivatives, maxima & minima.

COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING

Theory of Computation: Regular languages and finite automata, Context free languages and Push-down automata, Recursively enumerable sets and Turing machines, Undecidability; NPcompleteness.

Digital Logic: Logic functions, Minimization, Design and synthesis of combinational and sequential circuits; Number representation and computer arithmetic (fixed and floating point).

Computer Organization and Architecture: Machine instructions and addressing modes, ALU and data-path, CPU control design, Memory interface, I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode), Instruction pipelining, Cache and main memory, Secondary storage.

Programming and Data Structures: Programming in C; Functions, Recursion, Parameter passing, Scope, Binding; Abstract data types, Arrays, Stacks, Queues, Linked Lists, Trees, Binary search trees, Binary heaps.

Algorithms: Analysis, Asymptotic notation, Notions of space and time complexity, Worst and average case analysis; Design: Greedy approach, Dynamic programming, Divide-and-conquer; Tree and graph traversals, Connected components, Spanning trees, Shortest paths; Hashing, Sorting, Searching.

Compiler Design: Lexical analysis, Parsing, Syntax directed translation, Runtime environments, Intermediate and target code generation, Basics of code optimization.

Operating System: Processes, Threads, Inter-process communication, Concurrency, Synchronization, Deadlock, CPU scheduling, Memory management and virtual memory, File systems, I/O systems, Protection and security.

Databases: ER-model, Relational model (relational algebra, tuple calculus), Database design (integrity constraints, normal forms), Query languages (SQL), File structures (sequential files, indexing, B and B+ trees), Transactions and concurrency control.

Computer Networks: ISO/OSI stack, LAN technologies (Ethernet, Token ring), Flow and error control techniques, Routing algorithms, Congestion control, TCP/UDP and sockets, IP(v4), Application layer protocols (icmp, dns, smtp, pop, ftp, http); Basic concepts of hubs, switches, gateways, and routers.

Posted by morgan | January 11, 2009, 8:37 am
  • hello sir, i am 3rd year mechanical engineering student. i want to do M.E. please send me free study material.

Posted by SURESH KUMAR.S | January 12, 2009, 3:57 am
  • how can i get free study material for gate(cse)?

Posted by prasanthi | January 20, 2009, 8:11 am
  • hi sir, i’m student of B.E (comp sci)& wanna free study material for GATE preparation

Posted by Shaikh Muqtadir | January 22, 2009, 1:11 am
  • i m third year student of instrumentation eng. ,on which topic i focused more for gate-2009

Posted by rahul | January 22, 2009, 4:55 am
  • thanq very much for posting these papers .these r very helpful.

Posted by sarma | January 26, 2009, 10:48 am
  • sir i requeggest me how can i get a good rank.what r the subjects that i have to concentrate more for a good result.hope hear from u soon.thanq.

Posted by K.N.N.SARMA | January 26, 2009, 10:53 am
  • sir, i am MCA student.i want to prepare for GATE. plz provide me syllabus,could u plz provide me with the details of study materials (i.e) names of some good books viable for the desired preperation.

Posted by raghunath.morampudi | January 28, 2009, 3:02 am
  • i want free study material for GATE exams

Posted by PALLAVI | February 2, 2009, 1:35 pm
  • I am in fourth semester eee.i want to know how i preapare for gate

Posted by Nityanand | February 2, 2009, 7:40 pm
  • i m a 3rd yr student and want to get admission in M.TECh -computer science and engineering.
    sir, could u plz provide me study material links for the desired preparation.

Posted by rajneesh | February 7, 2009, 9:13 pm
  • Sir i am MCA 2nd year student. how can i qualified for Gate exam . suggest me and provide information about this.

Posted by Rajendra Soni | February 8, 2009, 9:06 am
  • which is the best book for preparation of technical jobs for electronics & communication b.tech

Posted by umesh | February 11, 2009, 8:00 am
  • I need GATE study MAterials foe ECE..

Posted by Arul | February 18, 2009, 6:15 pm
  • If you have GATE study material for chemical engineering, kindly send it to me at mageshjohn@gmail.com

Posted by Magesh | February 21, 2009, 7:16 am
  • Respected Sir,
    I am student of M.Sc. Bioinformatics .Sir i want some information about the institute which provide free study material or any other facility for GATE.
    please Sir reply me as soon as possible .Thank you Sir

Posted by Priyanka Shukla | February 23, 2009, 10:33 am
  • sir,i want gate material of instrumentation engineering.

Posted by rajnikant | February 27, 2009, 7:38 am
  • Respected sir,
    i am studying in 3rd year B.E in CS & E,want to get into mtech,so please sugest me the preparation materials.

Posted by Jyothi | February 27, 2009, 8:24 pm
  • sir,I’m student of 4th sem MCA.Please provide some tips&tricks to prepare for GATE.thanks.

Posted by K.Bhabani Sankar Patro | March 14, 2009, 12:32 pm

Posted by kalpana | March 18, 2009, 2:30 am
  • sir i am an third year student in civil engineering.can you pleas tell which is better in present scenario,MBA OR M.TECH

Posted by anurag mishra | March 21, 2009, 3:02 pm
  • dear sir/madam,
    i am 3rd year b-tech student of instrumentation engg.
    i want to prepare for gate so how can i get free study material of gate.

Posted by avinash kumar | March 23, 2009, 9:09 am
  • sir i want to study material of mechanical engg. all subjects

Posted by saeem ahmad | March 24, 2009, 9:50 am
  • how can i get free study material for gate(cse)for 2010?

Posted by tina samanta | March 26, 2009, 8:27 am
  • hi sir, can anyone tell me HOW can i get FREE gate study materials for Electronics and Communication.

Posted by hardik | March 26, 2009, 2:21 pm
  • Don’t look at the job scenario today while deciding on your career choice. Also remember that MBA or MTech is good only if you take it from reputed institutes. Go for either MBA or Mtech based on your personal attributes and strenghts. If you are technically inclined, and prefer to work on technical deisgns, consultancies etc go fro MTech. If you are an outgoing person, who like to take yup leadership roles, are are good at handling people and managing stress and time pressures, then MBA will help you leverage those skills to have a great career.

Posted by morgan | April 7, 2009, 12:08 am
  • hi this is hari,
    i am preparing for gate can anyone help me to choose what are the study materials that i have to follow

Posted by hariprasath | April 11, 2009, 9:09 pm
  • Hello sir
    I percieving btech. in computer science & technolgy. I am Ist year student wants to get admission in m.tech in any good institution. Sir could you please give me some tips and name of good books.

Posted by Ummer akbar | April 14, 2009, 9:05 pm
  • sir i m preparing for gate2010.plz tell me how can i get electure that makes my concept clear.plz suzzest me few books which r really important for me.i hv studied a book of automata written by sir-k.l.p.mishra bt i m feeling much difficulty while solving problems ..plz tell me any book name which has more & more problem.so i can undstand automata
    and crack gate 2010

Posted by navin kumar | April 15, 2009, 2:49 pm
  • sir,
    i am a 3rd year CS engineering student.my aim is to go for M.TECH.will u plz guide me how 2 prepare 4 GATE2010.ALSO ABT D STUDY PATTERN ETC..THANKU…

Posted by aswathy | April 22, 2009, 11:06 pm
  • plz refer me some websites where i can get some study materials(civil engineering)

Posted by jaya sheela.v | May 6, 2009, 1:57 am
  • hello sir,
    i just want to know which book i can use as a reference book…which one give me easy and detail understanding.i m mechanical engg.student

Posted by dhaval shah | May 10, 2009, 8:34 pm
  • hi sir,
    this is vishnu from AP,
    sir is it good to do a job or go for m.tech in at this movement

Posted by T.VISHNU VARDHAN | May 12, 2009, 4:32 pm
  • i jus wanna,wats d best aprroach for geting a good score in agte followed by a entry into good institute..can u jus provide me the guidelines…..

Posted by satya srinivas.p | May 13, 2009, 11:58 pm
  • i want gate study materials for m.arch

Posted by m.selva priyan | May 17, 2009, 5:03 am
  • ccan u pls send me material for gate prep.. ece…

Posted by karthick | May 21, 2009, 6:14 am
  • hello sir,
    myself arpita verma studing in B.E (computer science)final year.i just wan to know about the best approch for craking the xam of gate.plz provide me some guidlines 4 this.i m very thankful to u.

Posted by arpita verma | May 21, 2009, 11:30 pm
  • required materials 4 electrical engg
    GATE , KINDLY FORWARD IT

Posted by vivek | May 25, 2009, 10:59 pm
    i have just given my 6th sem exam n i want 2 appear 4 gate 2010
    .will u pliz guide me?
    becoz i dont have any info about gate.

Posted by dolly yumkhaibam | May 30, 2009, 5:40 am
  • hello,sir i was completed my bachelor in mechanical engg. in 2006, now i want to appear GATE-2010 exam so wiil u plz guide to me about that?

Posted by HARDIK | June 1, 2009, 10:00 pm
  • hi sir,
    im a 3rd B.E(CSE) student from bellary.
    i want to m tech in computers could u plz tel me best coaching centers for gate in Bangalore n i want proper study material. plz sir could u help me..

Posted by nethra | June 4, 2009, 1:39 am
  • hellow sir
    i am gautam want to crack gate exam.now i am doing b.tech in electrical engineering from wbut,
    so will you please send me complete study material and also proper guidence ?

Posted by hautam | June 13, 2009, 10:43 am
  • hi.i am 3rd year ece student.can u plz help me in finding complete study matarial or name good books.
    i wil be higly oblige if u send me study matarial or tell from where can i get

Posted by abrar ali | June 17, 2009, 12:08 am
  • hello sir,
    i m sanjay bihola from gandhinagar,gujarat,indai.
    i m student of B.E FINAL year.after be it no scope for the job.so i want preparation of gate exam for m.tech.
    so sir pls guide me how can do it’s..pls provide me gate exam material and some good books reference….

i hoppe u sol my problem early i m waiting for ur ans…
    thanks you very much
    sanjay…

Posted by sanjay | June 17, 2009, 4:31 am
  • Hi,
    This is ravi Teja, who ever maintaining this website. please provide GATE study material, so many of them are requesting for GATE material.. so please provide us..

Posted by Mynam Ravi Teja | June 17, 2009, 8:45 am
  • hello sir,
    i m bindu doing b.tec 3rd year,visakhapatnam.
    sir will u plz suggest me few important books for m.tech…in mechanical engineering.
    and also free web sites of lectures on the subjects……. sir ths is my id u can se nd me email himabindu1149@yahoo.com
    plz sir

Posted by T.Hima Bindu | June 17, 2009, 4:59 pm
  • Hello sir,
    i am doing final year B.Tech Biotechnology.
    i am planning to take M.tech chemical engg!can i take chemical engg after doing biotechnology.
    Is ist ok, or should i take m.tech biotechnology?
    plz sir

Posted by Mathew Varghese | June 20, 2009, 10:08 am
  • hi sir,
    how can i get the useful materials for gate from online???plz inform me sir…

Posted by BISWAJIT KISKU | June 21, 2009, 9:51 am
  • Hi Biswajit,
    Goto the following link for more free gate materials

Posted by morgan | June 22, 2009, 8:40 am
  • i need free GATE preparation material for instrumentation engineering…

Posted by jeba | June 26, 2009, 8:01 pm
  • i need free GATE preparation material for instrumentation engineering…please send me the links…

Posted by jeba | June 26, 2009, 8:02 pm
  • I am a student of electronics and instrumentation engg.
    I want to prepare for GATE but i don’t know that which subject should i take EC or IN.
    (confusion among these two subjects).

Posted by Gautam | June 27, 2009, 2:12 am
  • hello am doing final year engineering.. i want to continue my studies M.Tech(power system engineering)..what are the syllabus for GATE exam.. i want some model question papers.. kindly help for me.. now am studying in EEE department.. am waiting for your reply… when and where the exams will be conducted in tamilnadu? THANK YOU… PLEASE REPLY SOON…

Posted by umadevi | July 3, 2009, 7:19 pm
  • sir,please send study meterial

Posted by himansu sekhar bal | July 4, 2009, 3:00 pm
  • hi sir,
    i am doing my 3rd year. i want free gate materials for ece.pls help me

Posted by vasanth | July 4, 2009, 9:07 pm
  • hiiiiiii…pls i want study material for gate2010 information technology

Posted by nitika | July 5, 2009, 10:40 am
  • hello sir i am pursuing final mca under jntu. I would like to study further studies give me information about further studies i am eligible for gate.

Posted by pavan kumar | July 9, 2009, 11:26 am
  • hi, sir i m student of B.Tech final year .study in electrical .& want to conduct gate exam .

Posted by zeeshan azfar | July 10, 2009, 11:51 pm
  • Hi i am computer science student need help regarding GATE preparation ,
    can u please guide me regarding the same
    contact no:9638059465

Posted by megha modi | July 15, 2009, 10:50 am
  • I have completed B.E in computer science. i want to take admission in best collage like IIT. plz help me, plz provide gate material. and give the name of Institute for classroom coaching

Posted by Amitkumar | July 15, 2009, 11:19 am
  • sir which is the best field in persuing mtech in electronics at iit in terms of job opportunities and salary

Posted by rohit kapoor | July 20, 2009, 12:28 am
  • Hi i am electronics and communication student.Can you pls help me out in GATE prep.I am in need of standard GATE study materials.

Posted by punitha | August 1, 2009, 12:30 pm
  • Hello….i want urgently free gate study material for cse. if anyone can help .kindly mail me the link..i l be thankful to u ..

Posted by Tanu | August 2, 2009, 6:22 pm
  • sir
    i have completed b.tech in cse plz send me gate preparation material to my address or my email address.
    s.jabeebullah
    s/o.khasimsaheb
    doorno:67/138
    vb temple street
    rayachoty ,kadapa (dist),ap
    nature_515@yahoo.com

Posted by jabeebullah shaik | August 5, 2009, 12:46 pm
  • sir iam studing b-tech final year cse i want gate preparation material for free so please send me to my email.
    thanking u

Posted by ataullah | August 5, 2009, 9:35 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    i have completed b.tech in instrumentation and control(electronics and instrumentation)… plz send me gate preparation material to my address or my email address.nishantphoenix@gmail.com

Posted by Nishant kumar | August 10, 2009, 6:04 am
  • Hello sir,
    I m a student of bio medical engineering.I want to give GATE exam.
    so can i give it as a instrumentation(IN) or there is any special category for doing M.Tech in it?

Posted by Megha | August 11, 2009, 4:55 pm
  • Respected sir;

I am pursuing biochemistry.Please sent GATE exam study material to my email address awjames01@gmail.com

Posted by A.WILLIAM JAMES | August 12, 2009, 7:05 pm
  • hello sir
    i m student of BE 3rd yr(cs)
    sir i want free study
    material for gate exam.

Posted by vipin mandloi | August 18, 2009, 4:15 pm
  • hello sir.i m a final year student of ece.i want free study material of gate.please guide me

Posted by harpeet bhatia | August 18, 2009, 11:27 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I am student of B.tech. 4th .
    My stream is ECE .
    Sir I want to give GATE exam.
    so pls sent GATE exam material to my E-Mail ID. nur.hasanuzzaman786@gmail.com

Posted by Nur Hasanuzzaman | August 19, 2009, 2:32 am
  • hi this is purvi from final year ec engg. & have secured aggregate distinction.
    till now i’ve prepared for cat but now all of a sudden i’ve decided to appear in gate-10.
    dear sir i want to know that it is batter for me to change my decision & from where i should start?

Posted by purvi patel | August 21, 2009, 7:34 am
  • Hi sir,
    I am a student of btech(I.T) 4th year. I want the gate material for 2010. So, can u please help me.

Posted by revti | August 24, 2009, 10:55 pm
  • hi sir i m vikas patidar complited B.E. in elec.& comm. pls send me study material and guid me for prepretion for GATE and govt. sector

Posted by vikas patidar | August 25, 2009, 2:56 pm

Posted by jeeny | August 29, 2009, 10:40 am
  • hello sir,
    am a 3rd year(cse) student i need a gate prep free materials plz help me….
    my email id:jananimuthaiya@yahoo.com

Posted by janani | August 29, 2009, 10:44 am
  • sir,
    i completed my electronics and communicaton engineering,so i want atteend gate exam please send me the free gate preparetion material to my email id santosh44666@gmail.com thank you

Posted by santosh | August 29, 2009, 9:16 pm
  • sir,
    i completed my electronics and communicaton engineering,so i want to atteend gate exam please send me the free gate preparetion material to my email id santosh44666@gmail.com thank you

Posted by santosh | August 29, 2009, 9:18 pm
  • i completed my computer science & engineering,so i want to atteend gate exam please send me the free gate preparetion material to my email id babita_sehrawat86@yahoo.com thank u sir i m waiting 4 ur mmaterial

Posted by babita | August 31, 2009, 1:57 pm
  • I want a free study material of gate Electronics & Communication Engineering

how can i get it??please send me this info

Posted by devi | August 31, 2009, 5:02 pm
  • sir,i am in btech(2) ece,i want some free books & previous yr papers for gate-2010

Posted by shivani verma | September 1, 2009, 7:35 pm
  • HELLO.
    sir i am student of civil engineering in 3rd year. sir please send me suitable study material for gate examination i’ll be very thankfull to you or tell me about reference books for appropriate study material

Posted by Nitish garg | September 3, 2009, 6:40 pm
  • sir i wana to free study material for Gate preparation and also ONLINE TESTfor this exam,
    i am a student of IT third year.
    so plzzsend me the link of both cases
    i shall be ever obliged to u for this
    my id is:chandan.450@gmail.com

Posted by CHANDAN KUMAR | September 4, 2009, 7:23 pm
  • sir,i am in btech final year ECE,i want some free books & previous yr papers for gate-2010… if able please sent me in my mail id… tamilan.nsk@gmail.com i am expecting ur mail sir, thank u sir…

Posted by senthil kumar | September 4, 2009, 8:23 pm
  • sir,i want free gate study material of electronics&telecommunication branch

Posted by mayank kishor | September 4, 2009, 11:36 pm
  • sir,
    i have completed my electronics and communication engineering,so i want attend for gate exam please send me the free gate preparation material to my email id ———————— Thank

Posted by umashankar | September 5, 2009, 5:54 pm
  • sir,
    i am doing pre-final year of computer science and engineering,ih want attend for gate exam please send me the free gate preparation material to my email id.
    Thanking you

Posted by K.anandkumar | September 8, 2009, 12:11 am
  • hello sir, im doing my final year be in computer science
    im nt geting good guidelines 4 gate. can u send me free gate study material on my mail.

Posted by kashish | September 9, 2009, 9:51 am
  • hai sir….

sujan here..
    am completed my btech planing to do mtech.. in computerscience…

plzz send cs material to my mail id i.e., sujansonly@gmail.com

thanks in advance…

Posted by sujan | September 10, 2009, 10:16 pm
  • Hello sir.im doing third B.Tech in computer science.sir can u please send the material for gate.plz.

Posted by ragasilpa | September 11, 2009, 7:21 pm
  • hello sir,
    i have completed my btech in computer science.now i am preparing for gate 2010. I need gate prep free materials plz help me….
    my email id:***************@gmail.com

Posted by Sheethal Basil | September 15, 2009, 1:17 pm
  • sir.iam studying 3rd B.TECH and iam interested to attend the gate exam.so i request u to send me the gate preperation material.

Posted by ragasilpa | September 15, 2009, 6:37 pm
  • sir
    im a final year student of BE CSE
    so could u please provide me the materials for gate 2010 and also the previous yrear GATE question paper with answer……………
    mail me on
    vipinbisen@ymail.com

Posted by VIPIN BISEN | September 17, 2009, 10:45 am
  • sir,
    i m doing b.tech biotech in 4th year,i wan to prerare get syllabus og this year, i wan 2 give exam for gate 2010,so how can i get study materials. i wan 2 take admission in fine colleges after give gate exams. so pls give me suggestion

Posted by amit kumar | September 20, 2009, 6:57 pm
  • sir,
    i am a final year student of electronics & communication engineering. i want your help to get best study material for GATE 2010,,,,,pls help me sir.

Posted by ATUL THAKRE | September 21, 2009, 10:33 am
  • hello sir im piyush currently in BE 3 year with EC branch sir im from a small city ujjain and not able to go to dehli or other city for coachings so plz suggest me that did i am able to crack the gate with only books or there is no chance for aspirants like mee
    plz reply soon i know that u have hundred of request but plz pay attention towards here…
    thanks

Posted by piyush singh gaharwar | September 21, 2009, 5:48 pm
  • hello sir..
    i m the student of cs 3rd year.plz help me & tell me how i can get free online choching,material,etc for gate-2010..this time is really very short..plz reply as soon as possible..i want to get these very earlier……

Posted by vikas jain | September 21, 2009, 11:37 pm
  • hello sir,
    i have completed my btech in electrical engg.now i am preparing for gate 2010. I need gate prep free materials plz help me….
    my email id:kumar_anil123456@yahoo.co.in

Posted by anil | September 25, 2009, 4:47 pm
  • hello sir,

i need free gate-ece material for gate 2010.If u know any link or a website with such provisions,pls inform me sir.

Thank u.

Posted by sabari | September 27, 2009, 12:06 pm
  • i have completed my btech in information science engg.now i am preparing for gate 2010. I need gate prep free materials plz help me….
    my email id:dkrai1985@gmail.com

Posted by durgesh rai | September 27, 2009, 2:15 pm
  • hello sir!
    i am doing 3rd b.tech IT…. i want to prepare for the gate by my won….
    i don’t have money to take coatching….
    plz gave provide me as a proper material fo gate exam….
    plz help me

Posted by bhargavi | September 29, 2009, 6:30 pm
  • i am the student of mech 3rd year.
    &preparing for gate. plz send me
    stuty material for gate 2010.and tell me how i can get free online coaching for it.

Posted by Ravinder Singh | September 30, 2009, 12:26 pm
  • plz ,
    tell me which are standard books used 4 preparation of GATE in electronics and twlwcommunication??????

Posted by mayur | October 9, 2009, 5:02 pm
  • please supply freely GATE 2010 studymaterial of Computer Science

Posted by bhaskar mandal | October 10, 2009, 3:46 pm
  • I downloaded gate study material for instrumentation engineering drom web.But some files are opening and some(in pdf format)are asking for passwords.What should i do to open those files?

Posted by george | October 19, 2009, 11:19 pm
  • Hello sir,
    I m final year student of Electronics & Communication.n i want to do MTech so kindly send me study material.

Posted by Pallavi Trivedi | October 23, 2009, 12:18 am
  • sir.
    i need a study material of computer science of gate exams.

Posted by vijay pratap singh | October 24, 2009, 8:53 am
  • I m an architect and want to persue master degree. for that i have to clear gate paper so please send me the gate papers of last 10 years (whatever is available) and the books for the preparetion.

thanks & regards,
    Deepti

Posted by deepti | October 26, 2009, 11:39 am
  • I m an architect and want to persue master degree. for that i have to clear gate paper so please send me the gate papers of last 10 years (whatever is available, study material and the name of the books for the preparetion.

thanks & regards,
    Deepti

Posted by deepti | October 26, 2009, 11:42 am
  • sir,
    myself ahmad tahsin , student of B.ARCH fourth year , preparing for gate 2010. I want your precious help in providing me free previous year question papers along with their solutions.
    I would be very kind of you.
    thankyou………

Posted by AHMAD TAHSIN | October 26, 2009, 12:21 pm
  • sir,
    I dont have any idea about gate exam preparation so pls can u help me in study materials for instrumentation engg and the web site from where i can take help.

Posted by DENSA | October 27, 2009, 1:38 pm
  • sir,
    i want to get free study meterial of gate2010(computer science).
    plz send those to my email id.
    i will be very thankful…

Posted by swastika nath | October 27, 2009, 1:39 pm
  • hello,sir i am in final year computer engineering B-TECH,plz provide me material and question paper with their solution
    thnank you sir

Posted by manali | October 27, 2009, 5:58 pm
  • hello.sir i am final computer engg. student i want material of gate

Posted by prachi | October 27, 2009, 6:00 pm
  • Sir, I have completed my B.Tech. in computer science&Technology.
    I want the complete material of GATE 2010 free from internet.
    Please guide me or send me that material.

Posted by manoj | October 29, 2009, 1:11 pm
  • Sir,
    I have completed my B.Tech in Instrumentation & Control.
    I want the complete material of GATE 2010 & solved papers.
    Please send me that material and gate papers with solutions.
    Thank You.

Posted by rimi | November 3, 2009, 11:32 pm
  • Sir, I did my B.Tech in
    Instrumentation.Please send me that material and papers with solutions.

Posted by rimi | November 3, 2009, 11:34 pm
  • Sir,
    I am a final year btech student.I need some free materials for gate prepartion.

Posted by nisha | November 6, 2009, 2:43 pm
  • Hello sir,
    I completed my B.Tech in EEE in 2008.Iam a house wife.I applied for gate 2010.I want to do M.tech.I want complete material of GATE,so that i can get good rank.If there is any on-line class facility for GATE from top most institute,i want details of it about fee and when it starts.
    Thanking you sir,

Posted by Manisha Devi Patel | November 6, 2009, 7:10 pm
  • i need free study material for gate2010(biotech).kindly send me study material.

Posted by kanika | November 7, 2009, 1:50 pm
  • i am a student of electronic and communication engineering,2nd year. i want to preparad for gate exam. if you help me i will be very much thankful to you. please help me………

Posted by sumit | November 10, 2009, 10:55 pm
  • sir i need GATE STUDY MATERIALS

Posted by karthick s | November 11, 2009, 5:05 am
  • sir i need GATE STUDY MATERIALS ,(instrumentation). plz mail me to my id krazyboy_vijay@yahoo.co.in

also send me mathematics study materials .

if not available , refer me some websites where i get the complete study material.

friends having it can also mail me to my id.

Posted by karthick s | November 11, 2009, 5:08 am
  • Hello sir,iam a student of mca preparing for gate 2010 in cs branch.sir i needed gate e books for entire syllabus.plese send these materials to my mail id.

Posted by siva nagarau.murari | November 14, 2009, 12:39 pm
  • Hello sir,i needed good books for gate in comuter science branch.please send those books to my mail id.
    mail id: sivanagaraju.murari@gmail.com

Posted by siva nagaraju | November 14, 2009, 12:47 pm
  • sir,Greetings.I am finl yer b.tech (CSE) student.will u provide me mterial or links for GATE 2010…

Posted by jitesh | November 19, 2009, 2:59 pm
  • i want gate material for instrumentation

Posted by niharika | November 22, 2009, 8:36 pm
  • hai sir..
    i want free gate material of civil engineerng..

waiting for ur reply..

Posted by swarup | November 25, 2009, 3:55 pm

Posted by kotireddy | November 25, 2009, 5:46 pm
  • sir, iam electronics and communication student,can u help me out in preparaton for gate, i want GATE study materials.

Posted by anusha | December 2, 2009, 4:57 pm
  • plz any one can provide the study material for gate biotech.plz send to my site satish2307@gmail.com

Posted by satish | December 3, 2009, 11:04 am
  • hi.iam swetha, student of B.ARCH fourth year , preparing for gate 2010. I want your precious help in providing me free previous year question papers along with their solutions.
    I would be very kind of you.
    thankyou…

Posted by swetha | December 5, 2009, 10:29 pm
  • iam a pre final year student of B.E(computer science).I want free study material for gate.How could i get it?

Posted by Abarna | December 6, 2009, 1:10 pm
  • Hello sir,m raji doing final year b.tech in cse department,and im preparing for GATE2010 so can u plzzzzzz provide me the sufficient material to my mail id,its very helpful to me to crack GATE EXAM, PLZ SEND FREE CSE MATERIAL TO MY MAIL ID SIR……..tanx in advance..
    raji_lakkakula@yahoo.co.in

Posted by raji | December 8, 2009, 10:52 am
  • sir i am in b.tech(cs) 2nd year i want to know that how can i prepare side by side for gate..can u tell me some specific books so that i can make my concepts more clear of the topics which r included in gate syllabus…

Posted by sonam | December 9, 2009, 2:17 pm
  • sir,plz tell me some specific books for gate preparation..i want gate study material.plz provide me at my mail address :- sonam.pandey90@gmail.com

Posted by sonam | December 9, 2009, 2:23 pm
  • i need a free gate study material with clear topics included in syllabus.becuz i have shortest period & also iam poor student .
    i want to score high mark.
    plz provide these for my mail address .

Posted by vasantha | December 12, 2009, 12:32 pm
  • hellow sir/madam !
    im doing my b.tech in the stream of computerscience and engineering in the third year .now i have applied to gate for that i want ur guidence to get a good rank to get the seat in iit’s plese do help me! my mail id is kiran.sikhinam@gmail.com and mobile no is 9700912790

Posted by kiran | December 12, 2009, 9:49 pm
  • respected sir,
    i am a student of final year (electronics and telecommunication),i want to know how to prepare for GATE exam for scoring good, and also which r the books i prefer..

Posted by mrunal | December 21, 2009, 9:07 pm
  • hellow sir……..
    i want free material for GATE preparation through ur emails
    thank u!!!!!

Posted by mrunal | December 21, 2009, 9:11 pm
  • Hi,
    i am looking for the material to prepare for Gate examination.
    It could be appriciated if some one helps me in getting that.

I have a plant to take Gate test in CSE Dept.

Thanks in Advance.
    Balaji Jai Krishnamoorthy.

Posted by Balaji Jaikrishnamoorthy | December 27, 2009, 11:40 pm
  • hi,i am studying 4th eee..i need gate material..plz send me.

Posted by kiran | January 8, 2010, 7:16 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I am a student final yr of MCA,I want to know how to prepare for GATE exam for scoring good, so sir I need a free gate study material with clear topics included in syllabus of cmputer science.i want ur guidence to get a good rank to get the seat in iit’s plese do help me! my mail id is chatterjee_gourab@yahoo.in sir plz send all deatil in mail-id
    Thanks.
    Gourab Chatterjee.

Posted by Gourab Chatterjee | January 8, 2010, 9:45 pm
  • hi sir,i am studing electronic and instrumentation .i want study materials please send to mail address. . . . .sir

Posted by dhivya | January 9, 2010, 8:26 pm
  • sir i need free GATE Materials for computer science engineering……..

Posted by eswaramoorthy | January 10, 2010, 3:13 pm
  • hi frndz…..am dng 3rd b.tech(computer science),i thnk there is no scope 2 jobs aftr b.tech..so i wana attempt GATE ….so plz send some materials for gate preparation plz frndz.

Posted by sravan | January 12, 2010, 9:03 am
    i am 3rd year student doing be from
    computer science,i want previous year
    question paper…..please send me…….

Posted by ravi shankar | January 12, 2010, 10:31 pm
  • Hello sir . . I need a detail syllabus and study materials coverin all the topics of biotech . . So kindly provide me the imp links .

Posted by Rajiv | January 16, 2010, 12:52 am
  • sir plz send gate question paper of EEE to my email id

Posted by naeem | January 17, 2010, 2:08 am
  • please send me free online study material for gate2010 CS…
    my id is vikramadi88@gmail.com

Posted by vikram | January 17, 2010, 11:56 am
  • i want to know that whether cat will be right or gate for a be student (mechanical engg.)

Posted by saurabh chaurasia | January 19, 2010, 5:04 pm
  • sir i am a 2nd year b.tech student in ece,want to prepare for gate 2011 from now
    so please give me the necessary study material.

Posted by raj | January 22, 2010, 8:10 am
  • Dear sir, i kindly request you send me the gate study material.I am a 3rd year b-tech student of EEE department.for this i shall be highly greatful to you.thanking you.

Posted by devendra kumar | January 27, 2010, 3:51 am
  • Hello Sir
    I am a student of last year of B.S.C-I.T and i want to get admission for mca and i want a study material for enterance exam of mca pls sir help me
    your faithfully

THANKING U

Posted by Nitesh Vishwakarma | January 27, 2010, 4:14 pm
  • hello,
    sir,am planning to appear for biotechnology paper,so it wil be thankful to send sample question paper and study material..

Posted by chitra | January 28, 2010, 9:39 pm
  • hello,
    sir,send me biotechnology sample papers and study materials for GATE.. and also guidance on scopeful branch in biotechnology Mtech..

Posted by chitra | January 28, 2010, 9:49 pm
  • sir pls provide us study material for gate ece

Posted by NAGA MANOJ | January 31, 2010, 5:30 am
  • hi sir
    i need gate material for IT branch please send it to my email id im preparing for GATE 2010

Posted by srinivas | January 31, 2010, 8:20 am
  • sir i m a 3rd year student of juit wakhnaghat,solan….
    please provide me the study material for gate!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by anuj sharma | January 31, 2010, 10:51 am
  • sir/mam
    i m in 3rd of enc
    plz can you send me sum gate material

Posted by suresh | January 31, 2010, 3:49 pm
  • am pursuing biochemistry.Please sent GATE exam study materialn test papers with answers pls

Posted by ashwini | February 2, 2010, 8:43 pm
  • hello
    i am btech 3rd yr metallurgy and materials engineerig. plz provide me a free study material for gate and also sample papers. also guidance on scopeful branch in metallurgy and materials Mtech..

Posted by priyadarshini | February 13, 2010, 1:56 pm
  • sir i need GATE STUDY MATERIALS ,(cIVIL eNGINEERING).
    also send me mathematics study materials .

if not available , refer me some websites where i get the complete study material or else please suggest me some good coaching institute.

Posted by Neelam | February 17, 2010, 2:04 pm
  • sir i need GATE STUDY MATERIALS ,(Civil engg).
    also send me mathematics study materials .

if not available , refer me some websites where i get the complete study material or else please suggest me some good coaching institiute from where i can buy study material.

Posted by neelam | February 17, 2010, 2:07 pm
  • sir /madam …..i am a 2nd year (4th sem)student of B-tech course.my stream is information technology.i am appearing for gate exam in 2011.can u guide me.my mob no is 09563177537.also send the materials on rkrmukta@yahoo.com

Posted by Ranjan gupta | March 17, 2010, 2:06 pm
  • i need free study material for gate 2011 in mechanical enginering stream, from where can i get it?

Posted by rahul | March 26, 2010, 9:50 am
  • sir myself prachi….i m a student of b.tech 2nd yr frm computer science branch……
    sir plz provide me a free study material for gate and also sample papers….
    thanking u sir….

Posted by prachi | March 28, 2010, 5:01 pm
  • sir,
    i am a 2nd yr b.tech student.i need gate study material for electronics engg..amd also sugest me some good books for the above mentioned subject.

Posted by sriparna bhattacharya | March 30, 2010, 11:23 am
  • i want a free studu material of gate (ece).please provide all links for free download.my email address is eswar67@gmail.com

Posted by ESWAR | April 1, 2010, 7:41 pm
  • i need free study material for gate 2011 in electrical enginering stream, from where can i get it?
    plz reply

Posted by tirthankar de | April 2, 2010, 1:59 pm
  • hello sir, i am a student of second year electrical engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    thanks

Posted by tirthankar | April 2, 2010, 2:03 pm
  • hey friends i want study material of gate for instrumentation branch…aur any book for preparation..please help me…i am dependent only on online material…so help me

Posted by parixit dixit | May 1, 2010, 6:09 am
  • sir,

i am m.sc(applied electronics)student.my study completed in 2008.sir i need material for gate ECE.pls send me.my life aimbition VLSI DESIGNEER.pls give me help.

thankyou sir
    your faithfully
    GRK.

Posted by G.Rajesh kumar | May 2, 2010, 5:50 pm
  • i m 1st year student of b.tech (information technology)i want to prepare for gate exam frm nw. so cn u give me some information or study materials ….. i’ll b very thankfull to u..

Posted by arpit khandelwal | May 5, 2010, 6:51 pm
  • hello
    Iam preparing for RRB secunderabad in computer science can you provide me some material which could be helpful for preparing.

Posted by sadiq | May 6, 2010, 3:10 pm
  • sir i had just completed my 2nd er in civilengineering ,provide me r guide me for the GATE exam

Posted by nani | May 14, 2010, 8:25 am
  • hello sir/madam i am chandrika and i am a 3RD YEAR IT student of NRIIT in guntur. i want to prepare for GATE EXAM-2011. SO PLEASE send me study material for the GATE examination. please….sir/madam

Posted by chandrika | May 15, 2010, 11:17 pm
  • sir,
    I am a student of b.tech 2nd yr frm electronics branch . plz provide me a free study material for gate and also previous question papers .

Posted by SRAVANI | May 16, 2010, 2:21 pm
  • sir,
    i am a student of b.tech 3rd from ece branch.plz forward me a free study material for gate and also send best coanhing center in hyd

Posted by yerravelly venu | May 22, 2010, 10:54 am
  • I’m a ece student.i would like to know the websites that provide the frees tutorials for gate preparation.

Posted by Prabath | May 24, 2010, 7:42 pm
  • Respected sir,
    i am a 3rd yr b.tech student.i need gate study material for electronics and communication engg..amd also sugest me some good books for the above mentioned subject.

Posted by shweta | May 28, 2010, 8:44 pm
  • Respected sir,
    i am a 3rd yr b.tech student.i need gate study material for Information Tech..and also sugest me some good books for the above mentioned subject…
    Thank You.

Posted by Sweta | June 13, 2010, 1:06 am
  • Sir,
    I need study material for the dept of Information Technology….. So plz send me study materials as soon as possible ….

Posted by Sweta | June 13, 2010, 1:09 am
  • Am a third year student of biomedical engineering..i want GATE Study material for Instrumentation Engineering and also suggest me some good books for the above mentioned subject

Posted by sriniranjana | June 13, 2010, 7:21 pm
  • hello sir iam student of the cse-3rd year i want gate matrial my email id-mrana.deep2009@rocketmail.com

Posted by m.ranadeep | June 14, 2010, 7:09 pm
  • respected sir

iam a 3rd year cse student plz send gate study material for cse as soon as possible my email id mrana.deep2009@rocketmail.com

Posted by m.ranadeep | June 14, 2010, 7:16 pm
  • can u plz send me free study material for cs software subjects according to gate 2011 syllabus as soon as possible.i want to prepare for 2011 gate exam.plz……..

Posted by jhansi | June 18, 2010, 6:34 am
  • sir, I am student of computer science. and i want to get effective study material for crack the exam.and success in first attempt any suggestion
    please help me.

Posted by ashish gupta | June 18, 2010, 4:13 pm
  • sir im b.e cse final year student,plz let me know wheather am i eligible to write GATE exam.awaiting for ur reply.

Posted by N.Deepika | June 20, 2010, 7:27 pm
  • sir,
    I am a final year student of biotechology for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of website which are providing the same links from which i can make my preparation & how i can get free books to study for gate ( biotech)please post it to my email id as soon as possible thanks

Posted by bindhu | June 23, 2010, 7:43 pm
  • sir i want study material for computer science

Posted by muzafar | June 24, 2010, 11:00 am
  • hello sir
    I am a final year student of b.tech biotechnology.I want gate study material for biotechnology and also suggest me some good books for the above mentioned subjected send materials to my email id

Posted by bindhu | June 24, 2010, 6:43 pm
  • hello sir

Posted by bindhu | June 24, 2010, 6:44 pm
  • plese tell me proper material for ec ;gate exam

Posted by raunak | June 30, 2010, 3:05 pm
  • Sir,
    I am Reeni doing final year in ECE.I would be grateful if you can give me the links for free GATE preparation material or suggest good books for the same.
    Thankyou

Posted by Reeni | July 2, 2010, 5:15 am
  • my respected sir
    plz. send me the study material for electronics and comminication,books,sample paper etc. plz.help me sir

Posted by sunil sharma | July 2, 2010, 2:31 pm
  • i want gate EEE material

Posted by pavan | July 11, 2010, 12:58 am
  • Respected sir,please send me the study material for electronics and communication,books,sample paper etc. plz.help me sir

Posted by Rajat Bar | July 12, 2010, 8:16 am
  • Respected sir,
    i am student of third year and i want to apply for gate. I have not much knowledge about GATE. so ,Sir can you send me some material for gate?
    Thank you sir.

Posted by Kinjal sadhu | July 13, 2010, 7:22 pm
  • sir i am in B.Tech. 3rd year of IT please provide me gate study material as soon as possible.

Posted by Ajai Kumar Verma | July 14, 2010, 12:31 pm
  • hello sir i am student of b.e. of chemical engg. i m prep.for gate 2011 so plz send me study matarial and sample papers. plz help me.

Posted by Nainsi Saxena | July 14, 2010, 3:04 pm
  • I am currently perceiving final B.Tech in GMRIT in cse branch.I request you please give the links to free ebook materials for gate.

Posted by nani | July 17, 2010, 9:44 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I am a final year ECE student and have appeared for my last semester exams.Now i want to prepare for GATE but i don’t have any preparation material.I need your help , Sir. Please send me some preparation materials and practice papers so that i may start my preparation for GATE. Please help me sir. Thank you very much.

Posted by Rahul Panwar | July 18, 2010, 1:22 pm
  • respected sir
    im a std of 3rd year.plz provide me last two years gate paper.
    thank you.

Posted by Gaurav kaushik | July 22, 2010, 1:24 pm
  • i want free gate sample papers & solution

Posted by surajit baitalik | July 25, 2010, 9:45 am
  • sir,
    please suggest me a few good books for gate biotechnology.

Posted by chinnaraja | July 29, 2010, 6:21 pm
  • Sir,
    I am bincy doing final year in ECE.I would be grateful if you can give me the links for free GATE preparation material or suggest good books for the same.
    Thankyou

Posted by bincy | August 4, 2010, 7:05 pm
  • hallo sir
    i m in 3rd yr b.tech (biotechnogy) course in sree vidyanikethan engg. college at tirupati,
    SO WHAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR GATE PREPARATION AND BEST STUDY MATERIAL

PLZ HELP ME SIR AS THERE IS NO SCOPE OF JOB AFTER B.TECH AND I WANT TO PREPARE

Posted by HANUSHYA.P | August 14, 2010, 6:51 pm
  • hello sir,
    I am a student of 3rd year MECHANICAL ENGINEERING. For the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    Hope U Reply me soon.

Posted by DEEPANSHU GOEL | August 31, 2010, 2:05 pm
  • Sir,pliz provide me the free gate study materials & last year questions and solutions for CSE for the gate exam 2011

Posted by Tikendrajit | September 2, 2010, 11:26 am
  • i need sample paper for preparing gate biotech

Posted by elisha | September 3, 2010, 2:55 pm
  • i am bincy doing final year in ECE.I would be grateful if you can give me the links for free GATE preparation material or suggest good books for the same.my email is mohd.zeeshan62@yahoo.in

Posted by ZEESHAN | September 9, 2010, 12:15 pm
  • hello sir .
    my self PRANSHU i am in b.tech 4th yr. student, in E.C branch ,sir please gide me how i prepare gate exm. and sir plz give me ur material’s sir.
    09452743994
    pranshu072@gmail.com

Posted by PRANSU TIWARI | September 9, 2010, 6:16 pm

Posted by syam | September 13, 2010, 1:10 pm
  • i want know about ME mechanical engg

Posted by sarathdas s | September 13, 2010, 8:41 pm

Posted by debadatta sahoo | September 15, 2010, 12:56 pm
  • hello sir,
    i am a student of 4th year ece.Fpr preparation of gate i need free study naterial.sir,speiall yfor electromagnetic theory & communication.
    sir, plese help me.

Posted by debadatta sahoo | September 15, 2010, 12:57 pm
  • Hello sir,
    iam a 4th cse(b.tech) student.plz send the free gate material for me.i think that which are more helpful to reach my goal.

Posted by Mahesh babu | September 17, 2010, 10:28 pm
  • please tell me the stsndsrd references for ece branch for gate
    for each subject

Posted by prasnna padgilwar | September 18, 2010, 4:16 pm
  • I need previous years (approx 10 yrs)question paper of Gate chemical enginering…
    Thanks in advance

Posted by Bhanumathi | September 22, 2010, 2:06 pm
  • Sir
    i want gate study material
    please tell me the details.
    Thanking you

Posted by uday | September 24, 2010, 1:16 pm
  • hello sir i m student of engg. in 4th year in ece branch ………i wat to m.tech from top most collgs…so i want to gate material for my study………plz provide me this email id puneetjindal4@gmail.com

Posted by puneet jindal | September 29, 2010, 3:36 am
  • pls send mechanical study material

Posted by Rohan Arvind Paranjpe | September 29, 2010, 10:44 am
  • Hello sir, please tell me how i get the free online study materials for GATE (CIVIL ENGINEERING) 2011. Please also tell me how can i get good scores in this competitive exam. Please tell it in my following email.

roytuhin22@gmail.com

Posted by Tuhin Roy | October 7, 2010, 5:22 pm
  • hello sir,
    i am student of 2/4 eee.i am aiming at gate.please provide me the syllabus related to eee papers,how to prepare for gate exam,is it beeter to write gate exam during ur academic shedule or after completion of schedule.please suggest me.please reply two my email id

Posted by sri lakshmi | October 8, 2010, 4:57 pm
    i am a student of EEE. i would like 2 prepare for gate. so please suggest me
    thanking u sir

Posted by sree | October 8, 2010, 5:08 pm
  • Hello Sir,
    I am a 3rd year ECE student.
    I need some free gate materials and practice papers. Plz sir provide me gate study material or a link through i can download them

Posted by Deepak | October 12, 2010, 7:02 pm
  • sir i am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineer and iwant study material for gate exam prepration
    shailendra kumar saxena

Posted by shailendra kumar saxena | October 16, 2010, 6:28 pm
  • hello sir, i am a student of final year electrical engg. for the preparation of gate i need free study material & list of wbsite which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    plz…

Posted by hemanshu patel | October 27, 2010, 2:32 pm
  • Sir I student of M.Sc. BIOTECHNOLOGY final year. I want to your free GATE material and practice paper for preparation of GATE-2011 EXAM .

So, SIR please provide on my this EMAIL_ID and download then .

Thank You, Sir.

Jay Bajarang Singh

Posted by JAY BAJARANG SINGH | October 30, 2010, 12:28 pm
  • i want gate material in instrumentation

Posted by vinit kumar | October 31, 2010, 9:54 pm
  • i am b.e final year student(branch- CSE) please give the complete fee structure and your study pattern information

Posted by rajesh kumar dubey | November 7, 2010, 12:01 am
  • I m 3rd year instrumentation engg student i need 4 study material….which is d best recommended text books, hi frnd……… if u have material give me a xerox copy i ll pay for it.!

Posted by Chandan kumar | November 21, 2010, 8:05 am
  • send me preparation tips for I.E.S.(U.P.S.C.)

Posted by kumar | November 26, 2010, 10:54 am
  • Dear, sir I have completed m.sc bioinformatics and currently prepairing for gate 2011 , what are the institutes where i can get admission into the m.tech bioinformatics or into research.

I need preparation material for gate , kindly send me if you have or sujjest me.
    09853378949
    milu_rakesh at yahoo.co.in

Posted by Rakesh Ranjan Ojha | November 29, 2010, 6:58 pm
  • hello sir this is ramya doing 2nd year b.tech in biotechnology.I just want to know that minimum of how many subjects we can prepare for gate…..
    Ramya Hari Priya.

Posted by Ramya | December 1, 2010, 3:16 pm
  • i wants a civil engineering study material.

Posted by rohit patankar | December 13, 2010, 7:27 pm
  • sir , i need free mechanical engineering GATE study material….
    provide me please…thanking you…

Posted by adhithyan | December 24, 2010, 5:42 am
  • sir,
    i m in 3rd year of B.E. my branch is IC(its instrumentation and control engineering). i want to prepare myself for GATE exams . can u please help me by suggesting me the books
    Which book shell i refer ?

Posted by patel avani | December 26, 2010, 3:06 pm
  • hello,
    I am a student of civil engg.(3rd year).
    I want to take a gate exam next year.Can you pls suggest me some websites where i can get online study material.

Posted by Abhik jain | January 9, 2011, 4:21 pm
  • Hello sir,
    I’m in need of study materials regarding computer science. Please sir, its so urgent. I’ve to prepare from now!
    Thank you sir.

Posted by Tony | January 13, 2011, 2:13 am
  • sir…..please provide e book for GATE 2011 of either madeeasy publication or GK publishers….so dat i can do preparation…….pls sir its urgent…..thank you

Posted by vivek garg | January 17, 2011, 7:23 pm
  • hello sir,
    i am third year student (B.TECH)information technology branch next year i want gate examination please give some advice for prepation

Posted by mohd shadab | January 19, 2011, 12:04 pm
  • hello sir,
    pl provide me gate study material and solved paper with solution.

Posted by snehali | January 25, 2011, 12:14 pm
  • hello sir,
    plz provide me gate study material and solved paper with solution.

Posted by snehali | January 25, 2011, 12:18 pm
  • hello sir,
    plz sir provide me the study material and solved paper with solution coz i do the preparation for the gate exam.plz send all material as soon as possible.thank u sir

Posted by Neha Gupta | January 28, 2011, 8:33 am
  • hello sir,
    plz provide me gate study material and solved paper with solution.

Posted by arti | January 29, 2011, 5:37 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I am a final year ECE (AMIE)student and have appeared for my last semester exams.Now i want to prepare for GATE but i don’t have any preparation material.I need your help , Sir. Please send me some preparation materials and practice papers so that i may start my preparation for GATE. Please help me sir.
    Thank you very much.

Posted by Seethalakshmi S K | February 4, 2011, 10:02 am
  • sir,
    i want free gate study material for computer science with solved paper and with solution.

Posted by V.Riyaz basha | February 7, 2011, 10:04 pm
  • GATE & IES materials r available of top academies

GATE & IES materials of top academies like brilliant tutorials & elite academies are available if u want email me at priyanakaiit@gmail.com

Since I got seat in IIT’s now I am keeping my materials for sale If anyone wants ,u can email me at priyanakaiit@gmail.com

Posted by priyanaka | February 9, 2011, 6:07 pm
  • Please send GATE Instrumentation Engineering Sample Papers with solution to my mail address

Posted by Sahadeb Santra | March 4, 2011, 1:56 pm
  • hello sir, i am mukesh tiwari, pursuing IETE comp.sci. and i need study material of the same for gate examination. i want your help for this.

Posted by Mukesh Tiwari | March 18, 2011, 12:19 am
  • Sir,
    i am a student of final year electrical engg. For the preparation of gate ,i need free study material & list of website which are providing the same & links from which i can make my preparation.
    plz…plz send the free gate material for me to my mail-id.i think that it will be more helpful to reach my goal.
    Hope U reply me soon…
    9940094126
    vallieswari.krishnan@gmail.com

Thanking You sir
    vallieswari.

Posted by vallieswari | March 19, 2011, 5:37 pm
  • hello sir,
    m doing chemical engg. plz sir provide me the study material and solved paper with solution coz i do the preparation for the gate exam.plz send all material as soon as possible.thank u

Posted by sweetu | March 27, 2011, 8:31 pm
  • Plz how can get free download materials?

Posted by babitha | March 28, 2011, 6:50 am
  • hello sir,

i did my HSC and iam seeking admission in B.Arch in Anna university. for 2011 admission.
    can i get free study materials for the entrance test TNPCEE & NATA
    thanking you
    M.Mathumitha

Posted by M.Mathumita | March 29, 2011, 8:09 pm
  • hello sir i am student of bsc.(hons.)biotechnology which is 4th year program and i am in 3rd year actually iwant to get admission in m.tech biotechnology so please suggest me some best book for prepration, syllabus and solved papers. thank you.

Posted by madhuri | April 1, 2011, 8:55 pm
  • hello sir i am student of bsc.(hons.)biotechnology which is 4th year program and i am in 3rd year actually iwant to get admission in m.tech biotechnology so please suggest me some best book for GATE prepration, syllabus and solved papers. thank you.

Posted by madhuri | April 1, 2011, 8:56 pm
  • sir, its my 6th sem.
    help to find out best centre for gate prepration
    thnks u sir

Posted by sunil sharma | April 18, 2011, 1:35 am
  • Hello, sir I am student of ece 3rd yr(b.tech). I want free study material of gate exam. How can I get this?

Posted by Moumita Das | April 19, 2011, 1:54 pm
  • hello sir i am b.tech student 3rd year .please provide the study material of gate

Posted by HITESH | May 2, 2011, 2:55 am
  • plz sent free online gate coaching centers?free gate material for eee

Posted by mounika | May 5, 2011, 7:22 am
    i mounika studing eee 3rd year want to know the free gate coaching centers

Posted by mouni | May 5, 2011, 7:25 am
  • sir, i’m the student of 4th b.tech eee branch..
    can you send me the study material for gate exam…….

Posted by balu | June 4, 2011, 4:45 pm
  • hello sir. i need to know the links for downloading materials required for the gate preparation. i request you to send the links.

Posted by srinivasan | June 30, 2011, 10:05 pm
  • sir please send me gate material for mechanical. I am in third year.

Posted by Panchal Hardik | July 4, 2011, 4:02 pm
  • hi sir,
    am pursuing final year M.Tech(cse). i would like to pursue phd in cse. can u send me free gate materials for cse to my mail id…. i would like to hear at the earliest sir… Mail id is:nandhinik7@gmail.com

Posted by nandhini | July 23, 2011, 11:48 am
  • I have study material for gate CS/IT from BRILLIANT TUTORIAL i am selling the complete material as cheap as possible.If any one wants contact me

gateforumatoz@gmail.com

Posted by dhananjaya | August 2, 2011, 6:41 pm
  • hello sir
    i want to get free study material for prepration of gate test in cse .plz provide me study material as soon as possible.

Posted by raj | August 26, 2011, 3:39 pm
  • sir i m 2nd year B.TECH (boitech) student i want fresh study material for gate preparation .

Posted by sachin kumar pathak | August 29, 2011, 12:22 pm
  • Gate civil engineering materials please send to my mail

Posted by Maneel | September 1, 2011, 2:59 pm
  • plz send me free study material of gate biotech and question papers on my mail

Posted by preeti umarao | September 7, 2011, 7:28 pm
  • respected sir,
    i m student of 3rd of electronics and communication branch from rajkot.i want to know which is best for gate 2012 preparation and i want to get free study material material.u can give ans on my mail id.
    thanks in advance…

Posted by chhagan parmar | September 13, 2011, 6:55 pm
  • I want to know that after cracking gate examination do we also get scholarship or not? And please post the latest paper of gate for computer science engineering student.

Posted by Pankaj Rattan | September 15, 2011, 9:32 am
  • send some gate model question papers for mechanical engineering.

Posted by R.SIVA | November 27, 2011, 4:11 pm
  • GATE 2012 MATERIAL FOR SALE –ALL BRANCHES
    I have the following GATE 2012 Brilliant Tutorial material for sale in Bangalore
    Electrical Engineering
    Electronics & Communication Engineering
    Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering
    Mechanical Engineering
    Instrumentation Engineering

I will be providing Excellent quality Xerox/Photostat/Photocopy of the above material at a very nominal cost. My Selling Price of the material is extremely less as compared to the original material.

I AM LOCATED IN BANGALORE

IF you are from BANGAORE you can directly get the materials from me after verifying everything.

If you are not from BANGALORE
    You can avail three choices

1) you can come to BANGALORE and take the material from me

2)If you have a friend in BANGALORE, you can ask him to collect the material directly from me

3)If you want the material through post you can send me the material cost in my bank account and then i will send the material at your address by Speed Post/Courier.

If you are interested please email me at vkvishu100@gmailcom

Note: As many Government Organisations/PSUs are recruiting through GATE 2012 you cannot miss these materials. So it is highly recommended to get these material at very nominal cost.
    These materials are useful especially for those students/professionals who have not started or have made a little head start in preparing for GATE 2012.Believe me if study from these material you can easily crack GATE 2012.
    Please email me at vkvishu100@gmail.com

Thanks

Posted by Vishal | November 30, 2011, 7:47 am
  • sir,I am doing final year eee… I want free study materials for gate exam…

Posted by charu | December 12, 2011, 3:00 pm
  • Hello Sir,
    I am a student of 2rd year ofcomputer science Engineering.
    can you please provide me the name of the best books which I should follow and the links from which I can download the free materials for GATE.

My Email Id:
    kumarishu125.ha@rediffmail.com

Posted by himanshu aggarwal | December 24, 2011, 9:12 pm
  • dear sir
    i m doing AMIE and also doing job can i preparation for gate. pls suggest me and can i get your free gate preparation books in electrical engineer…..

Posted by Rajkumar pal | February 28, 2012, 11:04 pm
  • hello,sir i am studying 3rdb.tech.how to prepare the gate exams and please send me free gatematerials to my mail sir.

Posted by chandra | February 29, 2012, 5:49 pm
  • sir, please send me gte study material to my mail . i am stdy ece

Posted by swaroop | April 19, 2012, 10:53 am
  • hello sir,
    i m doing b.tech in IT.i m currently in the fourth yr.plz suggest me how to prepare the gate exams and please send me free gate materials to my email id.thnx…..

Posted by Amlan Das | July 22, 2012, 4:52 pm
  • sir please send me the free study materials for gate exam to my mail id. i am eee student. help me.

Posted by doss | January 14, 2013, 9:31 pm
  • You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but
    I find this topic to be really something that I think I would never understand.

It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am
    looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of
    it!

Posted by house insulation types | April 10, 2013, 9:11 am
  • sr i m student of first year electrial branch.sr plz guide me for gate exam prepartion.plz sr……

Posted by sonia jain | April 27, 2013, 12:37 pm
  • sir/madam iam a student of 3rd ece branch. i need gate study materials. please sent me the gate materials to arumugam.jamuna@gmail.com

Posted by jamuna | September 11, 2013, 6:19 pm

Switch to our mobile site