Recruitment of 20000 Clerical Staff in State Bank of India (SBI)
For latest vacancy position of 11000 Clerical Staff in SBI, click below
Recruitment of 20000 Clerical Staff in SBI
Last Date – 31 May
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department (CRPD)
Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/200-09/1 SBI Clerk Detailed advertisement
State Bank of India (SBI) invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in the Clerical Cadre posts in State Bank of India.
Candidates are requested to Apply Online up to 31 May 2008 through SBI’s websites.
Date of Written Examination is 06 Jul 2008
No of Posts
20000 posts in various Circles of SBI
SC-3098 ,ST-1827, OBC-4761, Gen.-10314
- Minimum 12th standard (10+2) pass or equivalent qualification there of with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD/XS)
- A Degree from a recognised University (graduation level) with a minimum of 40% marks” (35% for SC/ST/PWD/XS)
- Should be able to write and speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of other Indian language will be an added qualification
- Age : 18-28 years as on 01/07/2008. (Relaxation as per rules)
Rs.250/- (Rs.50/- for ST/ST/PWD/XS) .
How to Apply
Candidates are required to go to any CBS Branch of State Bank of India and pay the amount of fees and get receipt from the branch. The candidates are required to apply online through SBI.
The last date of registering applications is 31 May 2008.
for detailed information.