Results

Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC),Kolkata List of candidates called for Medical Examination & Physical Efficiency Test

Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC),Kolkata

For List of candidates called for Medical Examination (for RRC-ER Notification No. 0106) Click here….

For List of candidates called for Physical Efficiency Test (for RRC-ER Notification No. 0106) Click here….

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• i am santanu ghoshal my employment notice no. 0110 roll no. 51124580

Posted by santanu ghoshal | September 22, 2012, 3:44 pm
  • Respected sir, I am samir ghosh My Father’s Name is Bhujanga ghosh.Employee Notice no.0110.but i do not know my Roll no. at now.can you sent me of my results status

Thank you.

Posted by Samir Ghosh | September 25, 2012, 11:18 am
  • Respected sir,Prokash Chandra sen,Roll No.5229010./E.N.NO 2/2005.Catg.No. 1.
    Confirm about my appoinment.

Posted by Prokash chandra Sen | October 10, 2012, 3:23 pm
  • sir,
    I am BARUN PARIA,I want to know eastern railway result. employment notice no.0110 and roll no.44163233.
    please sir…..

Posted by BARUN PARIA | November 1, 2012, 9:41 am
  • sir,
    please sir…..

Posted by BARUN PARIA | November 1, 2012, 9:41 am
  • Good morning sir,Eastern Railway.E.No-0110.Amar nam Hiru Murmu,Babar nam Rupchand Murmu,Roll No-55212726.ami jante chai kobe medical hobe?please bolben.opekhai achi.

Posted by HIRU MURMU | December 26, 2012, 8:39 am
  • Sir,
    My Roll no:-76211521 Emp.Notice no.0110 I have cleared my Physical Test and Written Test, but still I have not been called for MEDICAL TEST. I wanted to know the status when you will be calling me for medical test. Please give information in this regard.I would be grateful to you for this.

Posted by GOUTAM DAS | February 5, 2013, 10:24 am