Job Opportunities

UPPSC – Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination

uplogosmallPublic Service Commission,
Uttar Pradesh (UP PSC) 10,
Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018

UPPSC shall hold preliminary examination for the post of Combined Lower
Subordinate Services (Main) Examination-2009 in various centres of UP. The detailed advertisement is being made available at http://www.uppsc.org.in/.

OMR Application is applicable to this examination through Head Post Office of every district or Post Offices directed by them from 02/05/2009 onwards. The prescribed cost of the applicaiton form for Special Recruitment for series PREGEN is Rs.95/- (for SC/ST of UP) and for Series PRERES (for General, OBC) is Rs.155/-. The candidates must keep with them a photocopy of their OMR application form.

Posts : 300 approx. (The no. of vacancies may increase or decrease in exceptional circumstances)

Age : 21-35 years as on 01/07/2009. Relaxable for reserved categories as per Govt. orders.

Qualification : A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent and special qualification for some posts.

How to Apply ?

Application should be submitted on the prescribed OMR form. Application completed in all respects must reach the “Secretary, (Deptt No. A-2/E-1/2009) Public Service Commission, U.P., 10, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad-211018” at the Commission’s office either by registered post or by hand upto 5.00 p.m. on or before 29/05/2009.

Please visit http://uppsc.org.in for all the details of the Lower Subordinate Examination-2009.

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• how many vacancies for B.Sc(Ag) co
    nnidate in lower pcs 2009′.spe l quali fication in Ag

Posted by uday | May 12, 2009, 2:35 am
  • can you tell me the subject code for sociology

Posted by reena | May 22, 2009, 10:47 pm
  • when the examination of lower subordinate will be held for May 2009 Application

Posted by Helal | November 28, 2009, 9:25 pm
  • Dear Sir,
    I have applied for UPPCS Lower subordinate Exam.Reportedly,exam will be held on 13th Dec,2009.But I still haven’t received my Admit Card.plz help me out. my mob. no –
    9818139332,9350045162

thanx!!!!!!!!

Posted by Prashant Pathak | December 3, 2009, 3:45 pm

Posted by jagjeewan ram jaiswar | December 27, 2009, 8:10 pm
  • sir i do not recieve admit card upsc allhabad lecturer in government inter college zoology and sociology subject

Posted by Ashok Kumar Dixit | January 15, 2010, 4:03 pm
  • pls. send up pcs sample paper subjet socoilogy pre exem.

Posted by dimpal singh | January 16, 2010, 7:49 pm
  • i wamt to kmow that whem examination of lower pcs

Posted by vandana sharma | January 21, 2010, 11:12 am
  • I want to no the date of UPPSC – Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination-20009.

Posted by Amit Singh | February 12, 2010, 11:46 am
  • Sir,
    I applied for UP Lower subordinate service exam 2008 . Till date I am not aware that when the Pre exam will be hejd . Kindly inform the date of pre exam.

Posted by vivek shukla | February 16, 2010, 7:23 am
  • sir, i want to know about the dates of UPPSC combined Lower Subordinateservice exxamination-2010 and names of posts for which the examination is going to be held thanks.

Posted by amita | March 10, 2010, 5:02 pm
  • plz tell me…………when the examination of lower subordinate will be held for May 2009 Application…it’s been long time to fill the application form and did’t get admit card.

Posted by shalini gupta | March 19, 2010, 7:40 pm
  • I want to know about the examnation of UPlower subordinate -2008.

Posted by rajesh kumar singh | May 17, 2010, 5:19 pm
  • I want to know about exammnation of UP lower subordinate-2009

Posted by Rajesh kumar singh | May 17, 2010, 5:24 pm
  • marksheet of special recruitment result.2008 is not displayed……….please do the needful…………….i shall be highly obeliged………….

Posted by ankit kumar | July 4, 2010, 7:00 pm
  • sir i hv applied for combined lower subordinate services (general recuritment) exam 2008. can we download admit card in net

Posted by krishna kumar rajak | September 6, 2010, 5:05 pm
  • pls/ inform for the upsc exam

Posted by suchit saini | September 8, 2010, 1:33 pm
  • dear sir, my subject code will be wrong in lower suberdinet pre. exam 2008. please replace the 36 to 19. my subject is PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION. application number is 18143620 and recipt number is 9575 on 22/08/2008. thank sir,

Posted by vijay anand | September 9, 2010, 3:38 pm
  • give me admit cord

Posted by manmohan lal vishwakarma | September 10, 2010, 6:02 pm
  • sir i applied for up lower subordinate exam 2008.till date i didnt get my admit card.the exam date is 26/09/2010.plz tel me when i get my admit card and give me the web site name so i recieve my admit card…my id is srinupur25@yahoo.com thank u.

Posted by nupur srivastava | September 13, 2010, 10:16 am
  • i want 2 now about the examination of uplower subordinate 2008.i didnt get admit card..plz tell me when i get the admit card.

Posted by nupur srivastava | September 14, 2010, 2:37 pm
  • please send my admit card on my e-mail id. of exam up lower subordinate exam 2008 held on 26 sep. 2010 my mobile number is 09981983777

Posted by vipin kumar jain | September 18, 2010, 5:55 pm
  • Please provide me the sample paper of UPPSC Lower Mains Exam of the subject General Studies, Sociology & National Defence along with the bifercation of questions as per the marks specified for each.

Posted by Meenakshi | October 8, 2011, 8:51 pm
  • sir i want to know what is the date of up lower subordinate main 2008

Posted by abhishek anand | December 28, 2011, 10:25 am
  • Very urgent, i have not recieved my admit card for UPPC 2009 till now. Plz tell what to do ? AND I HAVE FORGOTTEN MY FORM NO. ALSO . .. . . .

Posted by Madhuri gautam | January 6, 2012, 2:10 pm
  • admit card

Posted by manish | January 7, 2012, 2:01 pm
  • please provaid the solved papar in TGT in up

Posted by dinesh singh | February 6, 2012, 12:09 pm
  • 2000 to 2011

Posted by dinesh singh | February 6, 2012, 12:10 pm
  • Hi All,

Over 50 Students have passed the NT preliminary exam fro Aadhar IAS academy Dehradun,

We are starting a New Batches for NT Mains covering all the aspects of the Exam from 1 may 2012.

Call on 7830548177 for more information.

Posted by Rakesh Negi | April 19, 2012, 2:52 pm