Scholarships

Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009

Type: Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009

Eligibility:
(i) The applicant should be an Indian national and
(ii) The applicant should have passed in All India Senior School Certificate Examination (AISSCE) 2009 conducted by CBSE and secured a minimum of 80 % marks and

(iii) Pursuing regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from recognized educational Institutions and

(iv) Students should not be availing any other scholarship scheme and

(v) Income of parents from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5 lakh per annum and

(vi) Should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from time to time..

Value per month: Rs.1000/- for graduation level (10 months per academic year)
Rs 2000/- for post graduate level (10 months per academic year)

Duration: 3 years for degree level and 2 years in the post graduation programme (To be renewed on year to year basis subject to eligibility) For renewal applicant has to apply on separate renewal form.

Note:

1. Those students who have done their Class –XII in year 2008 need not to apply using this Form No F-10 form.

2. Mere submission of the application form shall not entitle the applicant for the award of Scholarship.

CHECKLIST

Signature:

All the applications must be signed by the applicant. Unsigned applications will be rejected.

Attestation:

All the applications must be certified alongwith signature / stamp of the Principal / Dean of the Institute where the student has taken admission.

Bank Account Details:

Applicants should write their Bank Account number with detailed address of the Bank alongwith Bank Code, MICR Code and RTGS/NEFT code of the Bank. Applicant should open Bank Account in their name only. Scholarships will be sent by ECS mode directly to Bank Account of the selected candidates. In case the Bank details as mentioned above are not complete and in prescribed format the application will be rejected.

Documents to be sent with the Application:

1. Annexure-I: Statement of particulars cum Joining report from HOD of Institute (Form No.F-10)

2. Annexure-II: Marksheet of AISSCE-2009 and Caste Certificate

3. Annexure-III: An Income affidavit from the parent in prescribed format on a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/- duly sworn in before Notary Public/First class Executive Magistrate/Revenue Officer should be submitted alongwith the application. Applications without Affidavit as mentioned above will be rejected summarily and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. (Proof of Income of Parents i.e Income Tax Returns of the parents should be attached alongwith the affidavit.)

Where to send Duly filled up Application Forms

For applicants who have done XII from CBSE Board in year 2009:-
The duly filled in proforma be sent in an envelope super scribing “Application for CSSS-2009” should be sent to the “Deputy Secretary(A&V), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092”.

For applicants who have done XII from Other Boards:-
Applicant who has done XII from Other Boards(like ICSE, UP, Uttranchal, Karnataka, Haryana Board etc) are requested to their forms to his/her State Board only.

Change in Address And Bank Details

Any change in address and Bank Details must be immediately reported to “Deputy Secretary(A&V), CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, Delhi-110092” alongwith the Name and Roll No,. of the applicant and copy of the form submitted.

Note: Those students who have done their Class- XII from CBSE prior to 2009 need not apply under this scheme.
Last Date of Receipt of Application for the year 2009 : 30st Sept, 2009

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• Sir,
    i am doing my 2nd year graduation.Ihav received Govt.of india scholarshipthis year.Can you please tell me the information regarding the renewal of scholarship.

Posted by SHAARI SURENDRAN | August 23, 2009, 8:19 pm
  • Sir.
    I have passed class 12th in 2008 with 89.4% CBSE Board with arts group . I have applied csss-2008.I want to know my position.

Posted by brijendra nath singh | August 29, 2009, 4:33 pm
  • I m a 2nd MBBS student. How can i renew my Central sector Scholarship?
    From where do i get d renewal form?

Posted by Saphallya Kamat | September 7, 2009, 6:42 pm
  • i am 2nd year BE student. tell me
    how to renew my csss 2008 scholarship.. is there no official information about it yet ?

Posted by abhimanyu pandey | September 14, 2009, 12:21 pm
  • Sir

I am in 2nd year of graduation and received Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship this year for class XII 2008. Can you please tell me the details regarding renewal of scholarship.

Posted by Shasta Gupta | September 18, 2009, 3:22 pm
  • ji mujhe janna hai ki kya is scholarship ki date badh gai hai kya?

Posted by ankita pasi | September 23, 2009, 1:01 pm
  • Can you please tell me from where can I get the renewal form of Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship.

Posted by pradeep kumar K | September 25, 2009, 3:06 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I have completed my PUC II year with 95% from Karnataka Board.I would like to know if I’m eligible for this scholarship and will the last date of receipt of form be extended???
    Waiting for ur reply…Thank You

Posted by Kinjal | September 29, 2009, 3:02 pm
  • CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME FROM WHERE CAN I GET THIS SCHOLARSHIP FORM ITS URGENT AND I WANT TO KNOW IF THE SUBMISSION DATES ARE EXTENTED PLEASE.

Posted by shreya jain | September 29, 2009, 5:38 pm
  • Sir i have passed xiith standard this year and i have secured 90.4% marks(cbse board). Sir iam (brahmin) from general category and hence i do not have caste certificate and also i haven’t submitted caste certificate .So whether my application form will be accepted or rejected .From where can know about this matter

Posted by Sandeep Kumar Mishra | October 1, 2009, 11:38 am
  • SIR PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLAR SHIP?

Posted by ahir prakash natvarbhai | October 1, 2009, 8:42 pm
  • where can I get the renewal form of central sector scheme of scolorships chippy venugopal

Posted by chippy venugopal | October 1, 2009, 10:24 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I have completed my PUC II year with 96% from Karnataka Board.I would like to know if I’m eligible for this scholarship and will the last date of receipt of form be extended???

Posted by Anil S | October 3, 2009, 12:17 pm
  • how m going to be known that my scholarship is accepted

Posted by kuljeet dangi | October 3, 2009, 5:56 pm
  • i wonna confirm whether my application form for scholarship has been accepted or not from which month i will be getting my scholarship

Posted by suman kumari | October 5, 2009, 6:16 pm
  • Respected sir,
    could you please extend the last date of receipt of application for the year 2009 ???? I kindly request u sir .I m looking forward for ur positive reply

Thanking you

Posted by sharath G | October 6, 2009, 7:29 pm
  • i have also applied for csss 2009
    my aplication submission date is 1/10/2009
    so i want to know the cut off of merit list for this year
    thankyou

Posted by Rajesh | October 10, 2009, 12:51 pm
  • sir i wanna know whether my application is accepted or not
    plz reply

Posted by rajesh | October 10, 2009, 12:52 pm
  • Dear Sir,

How do I know that I have been selected OR What is my application status.

Regards,

ANJALI.C

Posted by ANJALI.C | October 12, 2009, 1:06 pm
  • sir

kindly tell me the last date for renewal of css scholarship.I had received it in 2008-09.

thanks!!

Posted by amit bansal | October 20, 2009, 12:29 pm
  • Sir, I want to know , whether my application has been selected and when i will get scholarship

Posted by Deepanshu | October 20, 2009, 11:52 pm
  • Sir
    my daughter revathy.k first year BDS student at mar basaleos dental college has applied for CSS-2009.I wantto know whether her application has been received.if so when will she get the scolorship

Posted by unnikrishnannair | October 23, 2009, 4:11 pm
  • respected sir,
    i want to know whether my is recieved & accepted or not?
    if yes, then from which month i’ll be getting scholarship?

Posted by NIKHIL KUMAR NAD | October 24, 2009, 11:51 am
  • sir,i am keen to know whether my application has been accepted or not and when will i get my scholarship?
    thank you.

Posted by manan kavadia | October 24, 2009, 3:45 pm
    thank you.

Posted by siva sanyasi naidu | November 6, 2009, 6:00 pm
    thank you.

Posted by ch.siva sanyasi naidu | November 6, 2009, 6:03 pm
  • sir,
    Iam Nithin Philip John, doing 2nd year Btech.
    i recieved central sector scholarship for the 1st year.I could not send the renewal form as my 1st year result not yet published.So,may i know the last date of submission of renewal form.

Posted by nithin | November 7, 2009, 10:36 am
  • maine 2008 mai manav sansadhan dwara di jane vali central scholarship schem ka avedan kiya tha lekin abhi tak koi result nahi aya h kya aap mujhe bata sakte h ki iska result kya h

Posted by mohammad arif mansuri | November 10, 2009, 5:06 pm
  • i sent my application form for scholarship., i want to know result of central scholarship schem 2008-2009

Posted by mohammad arif mansuri | November 10, 2009, 5:09 pm
  • sir,
    i am a 2nd year student form b.com. mujhe central sector scholarship scheme ka renewal form mila hai kya aap mujhe bata sak the hai ki iska kya process hai is form ko kab tak jama karana hai.

Posted by darshan jain | November 13, 2009, 5:36 pm
  • Sir
    I am a 2nd year B-tech student.
    I have received the central sector scholarship this year.Can you please tell me the details regarding the renewal of scholarship..
    Looking forward to hearing from u..

Posted by Akhila Daniel | November 13, 2009, 8:57 pm
  • I have applied for the scholarship. Let me know whether I have been selected for the scholarship 2009.

Posted by vivek kumar singh | November 13, 2009, 9:08 pm
  • I sent my application form on date..I want to know about the result..When will the result come?

Posted by r.akalya | November 14, 2009, 2:19 pm
  • I want to know about the result of scholarship…

Posted by r.akalya | November 14, 2009, 2:23 pm
  • sir, i have applied for the scholarship last year, so i want to know the result of central scholarship scheme 2008-09.

Posted by pradeep singh | November 15, 2009, 7:51 pm
  • sir,
    i recieved central sector scholarship last year.May i please know details about last date for renewal of scholarship form and about how to get this form

Posted by heena gupta | November 15, 2009, 9:20 pm

Posted by rajan | November 19, 2009, 3:29 pm
  • sir ,please tell me that where do i get a list of students who have got css 2008-2009

Posted by sri | November 22, 2009, 6:29 pm
  • Sir,
    I have received central sector scholarship.Could you please mail me the details about last date for renewal of scholarship & about how to get this form.

Posted by Ninu N.K. | November 23, 2009, 11:07 am
  • sir please inform me, that i selectd to centralschme of scholetrsip or not ,thankyou and i am a rural student.

Posted by sunilkumar g k | November 23, 2009, 12:04 pm
  • sir i have applied for scholarship &iwant to know whether iam eligible or not

Posted by vinay.jigalur | November 23, 2009, 2:16 pm
  • please sent me status of my form.

Posted by ankit kumar gupta | November 23, 2009, 3:22 pm
  • send selected list of centra sector scolar name list.

Posted by annapoorna.l.s | November 23, 2009, 6:16 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I’ve applied for this scholarship but as i had got ma form from my college on the last day of submission .. I didn’t had much time to go to the bank for bank code and RTGS:NEFT:IFSC Code (11 digit Code of the bank) So Can u pls let me know if there is any way that i can fill this up now through any procedure… and am i eligible or no ….

Waiting for your reply,
    Thanking You…

Posted by Shainy | November 24, 2009, 8:09 am
  • Respected Sir,
    I’ve applied for this scholarship but as i had got ma form from my college on the last day of submission .. I didn’t had much time to go to the bank for bank code and RTGS:NEFT:IFSC Code (11 digit Code of the bank) So Can u pls let me know if there is any way that i can fill this up now through any procedure…. and am i eligible or no ….

Waiting for your reply,
    Thanking You…

Posted by Shainy | November 24, 2009, 8:11 am
  • sir i want to know when the schlorship will be given.i have applied for it 3 months ago but i dont know the progress.please inform me as soon as possible…i am waitin for it.

Posted by sandeep | November 24, 2009, 3:47 pm
  • sir may i know when will you announce the csss2009 result

Posted by naidu | November 25, 2009, 4:26 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I am a second year B.S.C.Mathematics student in S>D>College ,Alappuzha,Kerala.I had applied for the “Centre sector merit scholarship “on the last year.But i hadn’t received any information yet today.I like to know whether my application has received or not?What shall be the next step that i must do to get the scholarship.I’m eager to receive your replay sir.

Posted by ammu | November 25, 2009, 6:34 pm
  • sir,
    i had send the application of” center sector scholarship” on the last year but i hadn’t received any information yet .what shall i must do to get it.

Posted by ammu.s.kumar | November 25, 2009, 6:37 pm
  • Sir,
    I have received central sector scholarship.Could you please mail me the details about last date for renewal of scholarship & about how to get this form??..

Posted by Sethulekshmy.G | November 27, 2009, 8:54 pm
  • sir,
    i have applied for csss 3 months ago.i have completed my x11 aissce 2009.i want to know my position,kindly inform as soon as possible sir

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:16 pm
  • sir,
    i have completed my x11aissce2009 this year and now i’m doing my first year btech in palghat,i’ve applied for csss 3 months ago,but no reply had come.iwant to know my position.please do reply sir

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:23 pm
  • sir,
    i’ve applied for csss 3 months ago.i’ve completed my x11aissce2009 this year.sir iwant to know my position .nothing is mentioned about this scholarship in public portal also kindly reply

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:27 pm
  • sir,
    i’ve applied for csss 3 months ago .sir iwant to know my position .nothing is mentioned about this scholarship in public portal also kindly reply

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:28 pm
  • sir
    i’m a ,native of kerala i have applied for csss last august 2009,till now no reply had come please inform about my position sir

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:31 pm
  • sir
    i’ve been waiting for the reply from app for csss scholarship that is whether my name has come in the final list or not.

Posted by archana s | November 28, 2009, 7:45 pm
  • respected sir i have applied for scholarship. But still I don’t know about the result . So ,please inform me whether I am selected or not.

Posted by rakhi solanki | November 28, 2009, 10:31 pm
  • sir,
    hi, i am selected for central school scholarship for college university for year 2009. but due to some reasons i was unable to got admission as a regular student ..pleas tell me , can i get this scholarship for next acdemic session …thanks…

Posted by Hardeep Kaur | December 1, 2009, 12:19 pm
  • Sir,
    i am doing my 2nd year graduation.I have received central sector scholarship this year.Can you please tell me the information regarding the renewal of scholarship.

Posted by sherlin | December 1, 2009, 3:16 pm

Posted by sherlin | December 1, 2009, 3:23 pm
  • I am a B tech 2nd year student and i had got the central sector scholarship for the first year and now i want to renew it.so, kindly provide me the information for the same

Posted by Nelson | December 2, 2009, 3:14 pm
  • Sir, I have applied for csss in October 2009 please tell me whether i am eligible or not.

Posted by Kirti Saini D/o Rajkumar Saini 1573 sector-3 Faridabad | December 4, 2009, 9:14 pm
  • Sir, I have applied for csss on October 2009 pleasen tell me whether i am eligible or not.

Posted by Kirti Saini D/o Rajkumar Saini 1573 sector-3 Faridabad | December 4, 2009, 9:17 pm
  • Sir, I have applied for csss on October 2009 please tell me whether i am eligible or not.

Posted by Kirti Saini D/o Rajkumar Saini 1573 sector-3 Faridabad | December 4, 2009, 9:18 pm
  • Sir, I have applied for csss on October 2009 please tell me latest status

Posted by Kirti Saini | December 4, 2009, 9:43 pm
  • 1 am a B.tech 1st year student.I have applied for csss I want to know whether i am selected for csss or not.

Posted by kirti saini | December 5, 2009, 7:44 pm
  • sir, tell me my scholarship application status?

Posted by jyoti verma | December 6, 2009, 4:22 pm
  • Sir,
    I have received central sector scholarship.Could you please mail me the details about last date for renewal of scholarship & about how to get this form?..

Posted by SETHULEKSHMY.G | December 7, 2009, 10:06 pm
  • Sir i have selected for the scholarship last year.now i would like to renew it please provide me information regarding that

Posted by SOBHA.K.S | December 9, 2009, 1:23 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I have passed 12th with 90.33% from Karnataka state board I did not get any scholorship please help me.

Posted by Raghavendra | December 10, 2009, 10:39 am
  • when will i get my scholarship?
    thank you.

Posted by naidu | December 11, 2009, 12:29 pm
  • sir i have already applied for the scholarship for undergraduate students. yet i have not recieved any response. please do inform me about my scholarship as soon as possible.

Posted by suman kumari | December 11, 2009, 2:05 pm
  • Sir,i have selected for the central sector scholarship last year. Ihavn’t get this till now. i would like to renew this scholarship ,what will i do sir. please send information regarding it to my email

Posted by SOBHA.K.S | December 14, 2009, 2:17 pm
  • i am in second year degree student,should i apply for the scholarship now

Posted by parag zambad | December 17, 2009, 8:46 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I ,Snehal Balram Dahatonde,the student of VJTI Matunga,Mumbai, want to know about renewal of sccholarship i.e. central sector sheme of scholarship for college and university students.please send me some information about that.
    thanking you,sir.

Posted by Snehal Balram Dahatonde | December 20, 2009, 11:00 am
  • MY CODE NO IS C AND MERIT NO IS 70.
    I HAVE POSTED MY APPLICATION FOR SCHOLARSHIP NAMED CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS LAUNCHED BY HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT ON 6 OCT 2009.
    WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY SCHOLARSHIP?REPLY SOON.

Posted by Abhishek jain | December 20, 2009, 6:31 pm
  • Sir

PLEASE,REPLY ME IMMEDIATELY.

Posted by sujit kadam | December 22, 2009, 2:55 pm
  • Sir,i have received the centre sector scholorship this year.could you please tell me the last date of renewal and from where i get the form?

Posted by Remya.k | December 23, 2009, 10:30 am
  • I’ve got 85.8% in 12th class with state board………am i eligible for the scholarship. sir i’m having financial problem.My father is farmer.my father married two girls .i am second wife son. so many problem in life. so please give me.

Posted by SAKTHIVEL.M | December 24, 2009, 12:12 pm
  • respected sir,
    i hav sent an application for central sector scheme for universities and colleges 2009 before 4 months.
    i havnt recieved any messages from anyone
    will i be granted scholarship.
    i had 87% marks in isc.

Posted by thomas | December 24, 2009, 6:50 pm
  • sir i would like to know the selected candidates list of the central sector scheme schlorship for university and……….which site can i refer??

Posted by punitha | December 25, 2009, 3:03 pm
  • sir,i applied for the css-schlorship 2008.i want ot know whether i got selected or not…..can u please reply me to this mail

Posted by punitha | December 25, 2009, 3:05 pm
  • I have received central sector scheme of scholarship my name was in the list but i haven’t received the money.My friends already received their scholarship amount. I want details about my scholarship amount.

Posted by Meethu Mohan | December 29, 2009, 12:50 pm
  • i want to know is I selected for central scholarship in 2008-2009?
    from where i know it

Posted by syam narayanan | December 29, 2009, 1:04 pm
  • m a 2nd yr graduate n i got selected for the central sector scholarship 4 d yr 2008-09..can u plz reply how i can renew d scholarship…plz mail me!!1

Posted by Riya | December 29, 2009, 5:01 pm
  • Respected sir
    i want to know about my application status.
    also list of selected students in csss 2009
    regards
    jatin pahuja

Posted by jatin pahuja | December 30, 2009, 2:12 pm
  • i am doing my 2nd year graduation.I have received Govt.of India scholarship this year.Can you please tell me the information regarding the renewal of scholarship for 2009.

Posted by Temina Thomas.k | January 1, 2010, 11:54 pm
  • i want to view the list of candidates selected for central sector scheme scholarship for the year 2008-09

Posted by Santhini m. c | January 4, 2010, 12:29 pm
    i am doing 2nd year B.E.
    i have applied for central scholorship 2008. but i did not know, whether i selected or not ?
    could you please tell me the information about that ?

Posted by K.Gopichand | January 4, 2010, 5:27 pm
  • sir,i have changed my course of study from BSC. to B.Tech.i want to know the procedure to inform MHRD about this and also steps to b followed to renew the scholarship.

Posted by Priya Sharma | January 5, 2010, 6:00 pm
  • I want to know about the names of students selected for Central Sector Scholarship Scheme – 2009

Posted by Ritesh chauhan | January 7, 2010, 10:30 am
  • i hav applied 4 css-2009-2012.i want 2 knw whether i m selected.thnk u

Posted by iswarya | January 7, 2010, 6:21 pm
  • sir iam passed in 12th i have 85% i want to register for month 1000rupees scholarship

Posted by udhayakumar | January 9, 2010, 11:20 am
  • sir, i want to know about he date of declaration for results of csss-2009.

Posted by sourabh goyal | January 10, 2010, 9:16 pm
  • can you inform me about the last date for sending the renewal forms
    for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students…

Posted by sivapriya | January 11, 2010, 6:43 pm
  • sir, i want to know about he date of declaration for results of csss-2009.

Posted by gandhijoshi | January 12, 2010, 11:52 am
  • I HAD APPLIED IN CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS THROUGH MY COLLEGE NIT-SURATHKAL-KARNATAKA IN NOV.2009. OTHER DETAILS ARE-
    BOARD-CBSE
    SCHOOL-K.V.NEPANAGAR(M.P.)
    ROLL NO-1247778
    YEAR OF PASSING–2008
    TOTAL AGGREGATE MARKS-462
    MARKS OBTAINED-92 %

SIR,I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY SCHOLARSHIP SO FAR. PLEASE CONVEY ME THE STATUS (EIGHTER I GOT SCHOLARSHIP OR NOT).A LINE OF CONFIRMATION IS AWAITED. REGARDS.

Posted by APEXIT SHAH | January 12, 2010, 4:18 pm
  • Sir,

Can u please tell me from where can I get the RENEWAL FORM & its LAST DATE ?

Posted by Selva Shanthini M.S | January 19, 2010, 7:27 am
  • Sir,

can u please mail me the last date of RENEWAL & from where can I get the RENEWAL FORM ?

Posted by Selva Shanthini M.S | January 19, 2010, 7:31 am
  • dear sir\madem
    my name is manish gajpal s\o shree keshav lal gajpal from durg; chhattisgarh.I have passout 12th in 89.3% in 2007-2008 and now study BE in CIT Rajnandgoan chhattisgarh,But my finecial condition is week.So i would like knowlagde some scholership plane to some help in my stdy.

Regard
    manish gajpal
    vill- borigarka
    post -pouwara
    thana- utai
    dist -Durg chhattishgarh
    491107

Posted by manish gajpal | January 22, 2010, 10:01 am
  • sir, i have finished my +2 in2009. Now I am doing B.E in chettinad college of engineering in puliyur.I have secured 87.75% in +2. So i need my scholarship form for this year. Please send the link for this application and I have to know the last date for submission please make my request as consider.thank you

Posted by k.hemalatha | January 23, 2010, 6:27 pm
  • sir, I have passed aissce 2009 with 88.4% marks.I have filled the form for csss-2009 and sent.How can i know about my selection details?. There has not been any official information about this.
    Madhav

Posted by Madhavadas.M.V | January 26, 2010, 11:52 am
  • sir,i am a 2nd year B.E. student in Jadavpur University,i am selected for the scholarship for 2008…but now it is 2010…still i haven’t got the money,can you please inform me what the status of the scholarship?
    i got 88.2% marks in H.S. exam conducted by West Bengal Council for HS Exam.

Posted by sayantan ganguly | January 29, 2010, 1:45 am
  • sir, i have passed 12th in2009 with 85%marks and have applied for csss2009 .tell me am i selected or not?it is urgent. my board roll is 2644788

Posted by gautam jain | February 5, 2010, 7:37 pm
  • sir,
    i receive my scholarship.
    where i get the renew form and what is the last date for that

Posted by E.venkatesh | February 6, 2010, 2:19 pm
  • sir,
    i receive my scholarship for the year 2008-2009.
    where i get the renew form and what is the last date for that .

Posted by E.venkatesh | February 6, 2010, 2:23 pm
  • sir, i have applied for the scholarship for 3 months ago but i did not get any information about that so please inform about scholar ship status……..my mob no..9492582478

Posted by k.sailu | February 6, 2010, 7:40 pm
  • iam saddam ihave applied for scholarship for 5 month ago buy i didnot get any information about that so please inform about scholarshi status……………..my mob number is 9052013565

Posted by sadaam baig | February 12, 2010, 12:36 pm
  • sir,i applied for this scholarship this year but i didnt know that i am selected or not……. plz tell me how i can know ……… here is my emaail id rajesh27071992@rediffmail.com

Posted by rajesh | February 17, 2010, 9:41 pm
  • SIR,i applied for central sceme of scholorships. piease tell me whether my applecation is selected or what? please sir i’m a pour boy.

Posted by SHIVAKUMAR | March 6, 2010, 12:25 pm
  • sir,i am studying 2nd sem B.E electronics..i applied for the csss-2009 and i got confirmation that my application form has reached by seeing the cbse website.no response till now….wen will we receive the scholarship?????

Posted by sireesha | March 7, 2010, 12:45 pm
  • respected sir i am not collect my scholarship amount i am so poor.i needed this rupees iam student of jamia milliai islamia university of diploma in civil engg.iwas send all documents to you so please help me

Posted by md sarwar ali | March 8, 2010, 11:47 am
  • respected sir,

Posted by gurpreet singh | March 10, 2010, 10:33 am
  • I have passed +2exam(kerala state board)in 2008 march with 89% mark.I got admission for B.tech in 2009.so I cannot apply for central scholarship 2009.so kindly
    inform me if there is a chance to
    apply.

Posted by Nabeeh.n | March 10, 2010, 12:14 pm
  • I have passed out during the March 2008 XII exam with 90% Marks in ICSC stream. I,ve joined for Mech Engineering in Sept 2008 and subsequently applied for Central Sector scheme of Scholarship.After that there was no response from any sources. Today(10.03.2010)an amount of Rs.10000 was credited to my Bank account.To whom should I apply for the renewal of the scholarship and what is the cut off date. Please Advice.
    Nikhil

Posted by Nikhil Joseph Sebastian | March 10, 2010, 7:03 pm
  • sir.iam doing2nd yr in psg tech.i scored 1159in 12th 2008.i applied for central sector scholorship.i belong tombc and income within 1.5 lakhand my father expired 2 yrs ago.but i did not get scholotship.can plz consider me and verify why not sanctioned for me.pls sir.my exam number is 218188….

Posted by haritha | March 11, 2010, 4:45 pm
  • sir,i received tha scholarship in the first year.now i am second year,can u please tell me wen will i get the sholarship for this year

Posted by ezhilarasi | March 12, 2010, 6:32 pm
  • sir`am i select for central scholarship scheme

Posted by RAMAWATARKOLI | March 14, 2010, 12:24 pm
  • sir, i have not recieved any information from your side regarding the scholarship for the year 2009under the scheme “CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS WHO HAVE SECURED 80% &MORE IN 2009″

Posted by pavanashree.k | March 16, 2010, 12:25 pm
  • sir, i want to know the students list who have selected for css-2009

Posted by pavanashree.k | March 16, 2010, 12:30 pm
  • sir, i want to know about the results of this scholarship scheme. please inform me….

Posted by Pramod sharma | March 17, 2010, 1:42 pm
  • sir,I APPLIED FOR CSSSCUS ON SEPTEMBER 2009 BUT COULDN”T KNOW WEITHER I AM SELECTED OR NOT.PLEASE CONVEY ME STATUS OF MY APPLICATION.I WOULD VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU…… MY DETAILS(AS PER MENTIONED IN APPLICATION) ROLL N. 5605373(AISSE,2009) CBSE BOARD CATEGORY- OBC MARKS-425= (85%). STREAM- COMMERCE STATE- BIHAR

Posted by RAM VINAY BHUSHAN | March 17, 2010, 5:54 pm
  • sir

i am selected for the csss scholarship …..may i know when i can get my scholarship…..it’s extremely important for me…please reply

Posted by Sandeep | March 17, 2010, 9:37 pm
  • i hav submitted the form for scholarship under this catagory . and i havnot recieved any response. Please inform me about the progress . . . .

Posted by vijay | March 18, 2010, 6:24 pm
  • SIR,

i have applied for csss-2009 and not received any information about my selection. i want to know whether i have been selected or not . please inform me about my position.

ROLL NO : 4603621
    EXAM : AISSCE 2009
    PERCENTAGE OBTAINED : 92%

Posted by KARTHIK S | March 18, 2010, 8:36 pm
  • Sir, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE STATUS OF THE CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARHSIP. MY ROLL NO.4601498 AND I SECURED 412/500(82%).I SENT EMAIL ALSO.PLEASE REPLY

Posted by N GURUPRASATH | March 18, 2010, 11:18 pm
  • SIR,

Posted by pavanashree.k | March 22, 2010, 7:30 pm
  • respected sir,

ROLL NO : 485001
    EXAM : karnataka 2009
    PERCENTAGE OBTAINED : 88.33%

Posted by pavana shree.k | March 22, 2010, 7:41 pm
  • respected sir,
    i want to know the students list who have selected for css-2009
    sir,
    i am waiting for your results plz reply

Posted by pavana shree.k | March 22, 2010, 7:49 pm
  • respected sir, i had sent my form for central sectar scholarship scheme 2009.my form is reached to them is displayed on cbse.nic.in. sir i want to know when will the result of this scholarship come.and how will i see it.

Posted by deepesh gupta | March 23, 2010, 3:37 pm
  • sir,i applied in central scholarship scheme 2008,i have received 84% marks in 12th in 2008.but any result of scholarship not given to me.please send me that what is result of this scholarship scheme. if not declared then tell me that when will declared result?

Posted by dheeraj agrawal | March 26, 2010, 9:14 am
  • Respected sir,
    i applied for the central sector scholarship scheme 2008-09.i am recieving all the document from your side and i am also answering them.but i am not getting scholarship money.please take immideat action. thank you

Posted by amardeep kour | March 29, 2010, 3:19 pm
  • what is the cut off percentage of this scholarship

Posted by sarwan kumar yadav | March 29, 2010, 6:40 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I have applied for the same scholarship csss-2009 & I want to know when will the result of this scholarship come and how will i see it.

Posted by Varsha Yadav | April 1, 2010, 2:39 pm
  • Dear Sir,
    My daughter applied for Central Sector Scholarship for College & University Students 2009 -10 for above 80% marks obtained in the qualified examination. I saw her name in the selected list but 2 months before but so far not received any amount in the account. Please let me know when they will be going to Electronically Transfer this amount because Students First year nearly going to be completed.

I am waiting your reply through my E-Mail please.

Thanks & Best regards,
    O.R.VIJAYAN.
    SOORANAD.

Posted by O.R.VIJAYAN | April 3, 2010, 11:58 am
  • sir,i have sent my application for csss-2009 on time.i have secured 87% in 12th in march 2009.now i joined for engineering on august.am i eligible for this scholarship?when will the result be published.hopefully waiting for your kind reply.

Posted by Rajitha.M | April 4, 2010, 11:03 am
  • how i can see list of selected student for national sector scheme of scholarship 2008-09

Posted by rashmi modanwal | April 5, 2010, 6:52 pm
  • Sir

I am in 2nd year of M.B.B.S. and received Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship this year for class XII 2008. Can you please tell me the details regarding renewal of scholarship for 2009-10.
    Please, inform me about progress.

Thanking you.

Posted by Pruthviraj Patil. | April 11, 2010, 1:40 pm
  • I m a 2nd MBBS student. How can i renew my Central sector Scholarship?
    From where do i get d renewal form?

Posted by Pruthviraj Patil. | April 12, 2010, 1:07 pm
  • sir,
    i want to seek the list of the students selected for central sector scholarship scheme.
    Please post me the details for the same.

Posted by Priyanka Singh | April 13, 2010, 7:01 pm
  • persontage obtained 84%I want to know when will I be able to know the result…plz help

Posted by Sayani | April 17, 2010, 12:23 am
  • persontage 84% .want to know when will I able to know the result

Posted by Sayani | April 17, 2010, 12:26 am
  • Respected sir/madam,
    Iam yashwanth shankar,currently finished 2nd bcom(hons).I have received the central govt scholarship for 2years amounting to Rs4257(20%)I request the authority to grant the rest of the amount,since I’m in need of it.I thank the authority for the support provided

Posted by yashwanth shankar donepudi | April 18, 2010, 9:46 am
  • sir
    i applied central sector scholarship for 2008 (IN KERALA STATE). my name displayed in the list of selected candidates. but i still not got the amt. even if i sent the a/c i sSTATE BANK OF TRAVANKOR

Posted by jayalakshmi | April 19, 2010, 4:50 pm
  • sir,i have selected for final list, when i’ll get scholarship.

Posted by sudheer sarma | April 20, 2010, 5:45 pm
  • Sir
    I am a 2nd year B-tech student.
    Looking forward to hearing from u..

Posted by mukesh kumar | April 24, 2010, 2:32 pm
  • sir,i have sent my application for csss-2009 on time.i have secured 86% in 12th in march 2009.now i joined for engineering on august.am i eligible for this scholarship?when will the result be published.hopefully waiting for your kind reply.

Posted by gaurav kant | April 26, 2010, 4:07 pm
  • I want to know the status of the central sector scholarship for the year 2009-10.If declared please advise me source.

Posted by ms dhariwal | April 29, 2010, 9:30 pm
  • sir,
    i want to know about the result or the list of name of “central sector scheme for colllege and university students 2009.”plz show me…the list of name because its very important for me.
    plz

Posted by MAYANK SINGH | May 2, 2010, 3:50 pm
  • respected sir,

sir Iwant to know whether I havebeen selected for 2009 scholarship or not, please answer me sir.

Posted by Chetan Anandu Achari | May 5, 2010, 4:10 pm
  • sir,i fill the schoolarship form of year 2008 .but i get no any respose of the form

Posted by pankaj | May 6, 2010, 11:23 am
  • my first year scholarship money is sanctioned in feb month.but i didnt receive money in my account?

Posted by bhargav | May 12, 2010, 3:03 pm
  • i have aplied for scholarship 2008 i have not got my scholarship send me the details of contact

Posted by barath | May 18, 2010, 1:22 pm
  • Sir i want to know that whether i have been selected for 2009 scholarship or not.plz give me some information.

Posted by Deepti ratpoot | May 23, 2010, 8:46 am
  • sir i am in be 2nd yr when we will get our scholarship for first year i have passed it with 70.3%aggregate.

Posted by soumitra | May 25, 2010, 11:02 am
  • sir,
    I passed out cl.XII (AISSCE 2009) with 82% marks(412/500). When I will get the scholarship for first year and I would like to know should I renew for the second year?I am doing my B.Tech.I year in Rajalakshmi Engg. College, Chennai and my 2nd semester exam starts from June 9,2010. I will be grateful if I get the scholarship well in time.

Posted by N GURUPRASATH | June 6, 2010, 1:56 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I passed out cl.XII(AISSCE 2009) with 82% marks (412/500)and I joined in Rajalakshmi Engg.College and doing B.Tech.(Iyear).I applied for Central sector scholarship 2009 but till date I didn’t get any scholarship/reply from you. My 2nd Semester exams starts from 9th June 2010. I would like to know whether I have to apply/renew for the 2nd year without getting the first year scholarship.Please suggest me what I have to do Sir. My roll no.4601498 and regn.no.1285

Posted by N GURUPRASATH | June 6, 2010, 2:21 pm
  • sir i have applied for the central sector scheme scholarship in 2009 but i havent got the scholarship yet so now what should i do ?

Posted by hariom bansal | June 12, 2010, 4:03 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I want to know whether my application form has accepted or not?
    and from which month scholarship will distribute.

Posted by Hemant Kumar | June 15, 2010, 5:25 pm
    I have applied for scholarship,
    Please tell me that I have selected or not?
    My details are-
    Board-Board of secondary education Rajasthan,Ajmer(Rajasthan)
    Roll No.-1109499
    Name-Hemant Kumar
    Percentage-82.46%

Posted by Hemant Kumar | June 15, 2010, 5:41 pm
  • sir,
    I scored 96% in ap intermediate board examination..I have applied for csss and got selected .. but I haven’t got received scholarship..It’s already 2 yrs since I completed intermediate .. where can i get information about my scholarship status .. plz respond

thanx in advance

Posted by hemanth | June 17, 2010, 11:12 pm

thanx in advance.

Posted by hemanth. | June 17, 2010, 11:15 pm
  • main 2009 ke rnew scholarship ke form ki information pana chahta hoo.and find renew application form

Posted by vishnudevasahu | June 18, 2010, 4:44 pm
  • I HAD RECIVED CENTRAL SCHEME SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY STUDENTS. WE HAD SENT RENEWAL FORMS FROM OUR COLLEGE TO THIRUVANANTHAPURAM. NOT YET RECEIVED SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT FOR THE 2ND YEAR B.COM. I WOULD LIKE TO GET THE STATUS OF RELEASING THE 2ND YEAR DEGREE SCHOLARSHIPS, IN WHICH ADDRESS IWE HAVE TO CONTACT?

Posted by Celda Francis | June 27, 2010, 9:42 pm
  • WE HAD RECEIVED CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENST FOR THE YEAR 2008-2009.

WE HAD RENEWED THE SAME THROUGH OUR
    COLLEGE. WHEN WE WILL GET THE SCHOLARSHIP OF Rs.10000/- FOR THE 2ND YEAR? WHERE WE HAVE TO CONTACT FOR DETAILS? WHEN WE HAVE TO RENEW FOR THE 3RD YEAR?

Posted by Dominic George | June 27, 2010, 9:46 pm
  • sir,
    i apply the central sector schorship.when did the results are published,who are the students eligible to get schorship?

Posted by ramu annamalai krishnan.r | June 28, 2010, 5:02 pm
  • my name was in the list of students selected for central sector ssholarship 2008 from kerala. i didnt received my money yet. now i am doing 3rd year b tech. i dont know whether i can apply for renewal

Posted by priya | June 29, 2010, 11:00 pm
  • sir
    im 2nd yr b.tech student.i received the central sector scholarship this year.can you provide me with the information regarding the renewal of the scholarship.

Posted by sharon | July 3, 2010, 5:16 pm
  • i hve also applied for the same but havn’t recd. any response. i secured 96 % in my class XII xam (cbse). please send me any info which could b helpful 4 me. http://www.smriti9199@yahoo.com

Posted by divya sharma | July 3, 2010, 6:26 pm
  • Sir,
    I applied for CSS scholarship, but i did not get, may i know the reason for this as i’m eligible for scholarship.

Posted by DEEPIKA.B.R. | July 7, 2010, 3:10 pm
  • Sir,
    I applied for CSS scholarship, but i did not get, may i know the reason for this as i’m eligible for this.

Posted by DEEPIKA.B.R. | July 7, 2010, 3:16 pm
  • how & when im going to know my scholarship result

Posted by prasanth | July 9, 2010, 3:22 pm
  • sir
    im 2nd yr B.C.A student.i received the central sector scholarship this year.can you provide me with the information regarding the renewal of the scholarship.

Posted by Rohit Thakur | July 12, 2010, 2:15 pm
  • sir i applied for this scheme in 2008 &i got it But in next year i send renewal form but i didn’t get. so tell me when i get it.

Posted by Geet jain Indore | July 12, 2010, 10:29 pm
  • sir
    may i know when the results of scholorships will come out?

Posted by gladson | July 13, 2010, 11:14 am
  • R/Sir, What is the last date of submission of Renuwal form for central sector scheme of scholarship for college and university student scheme 2009-10 for this year 2010-11,Please give me information in this regard on my Email address:-M_rathore61@rediff.com
    Thanks

Posted by Moti singh | July 15, 2010, 1:18 pm
  • show the scolarship list of iqra public school Aligarh

Posted by Muzammil Asim | July 19, 2010, 8:21 pm
  • Sir,the bank account details i had given in the form was of a joint account the first name being mine..i have not received the scholarship yet..is there anyway i can change it now?

Posted by Teesta Bagchi | July 22, 2010, 4:52 pm
  • My son has applied for scholarship during Jan-09. He has scored 95% in higher secondary examinations held by Govt. of Tamilnadu 2008.Till today we didn’t get any response. Now he is doing III year B.E at SSN college of engineering, Chennai. Kindly give us the status and list of candidates selected. Whether we have to renew again?

Posted by V.Vardhaman | July 22, 2010, 7:03 pm
  • sir i selected for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009 and the year of 2009’s scholarship deposited into my bank account i want to know that how i renue it for the 2010-2011?

Posted by Tousif khan | July 28, 2010, 4:41 pm
  • sir,
    please send me more details about center sector sechem scholership forcollage and univesities students.
    can i apply for this.
    i have passed 12th with 83% from rajasthan board.

Posted by sanjay saini | July 29, 2010, 2:58 pm
  • sir i want to know the list of students selected for central sector scheme of scholarship 2009

Posted by navya.j | July 30, 2010, 12:16 pm
  • I HAD APPLIED CSS IN 2009 .I HAVE PASSED MY P.U WITH 81.88%. WHY STILL IT IS NOT SANCTIONED FOR ME.

Posted by RUHI NAAZ .A | July 30, 2010, 1:09 pm
  • I HAD PASSED MY P.U IN 2009, AND I HAD APPLIED FOR CSS , STILL KNOW IT HAS NOT SANCTIONED.PLESE REPLY SOON .

Posted by RUHI NAAZ .A | July 30, 2010, 1:13 pm
  • when and how to renew scholarship

Posted by Girish palaskar | August 1, 2010, 4:44 pm
  • i m a 2nd B.TECH student.I GOT CSS 2009 . How can i renew my Central sector Scholarship?
    From where do i get d renewal FORM.

Posted by GURPREET SINGH | August 2, 2010, 12:13 pm

Posted by Ajay Biwal | August 4, 2010, 10:39 pm
  • how n when 2 renew d scholarship? there’s nothin on d website yet

Posted by ankita | August 5, 2010, 1:37 pm
  • My daughter name Srianshi Srivastav had applied for CSS in 2009. She had passed 12th with 84%marks. Still it has not sanctioned. Please reply soon at my e-mail rk_rks@yahoomail.co.in

Posted by RK Srivastav | August 5, 2010, 2:18 pm
  • sir, i have already applied for the csss scholarship for college n university students . i am a student of B-Tech 2nd year with electronics and communication engineering. please , if possible, can u send me the list of the selected students. its very urgent

Posted by suman kumari | August 8, 2010, 12:42 pm
  • Sir
    Iam a second year B.Tech student and has been awarded with central sector scheme scholarship in the year 2009.But no official information about its renewal has been received. where do we get the renewol form from?

Posted by Surabhi s kurup | August 8, 2010, 3:30 pm
  • sir,
    i have been selected for final list of central merit scholarship..but had not received the amoumt..what shal i do sir???

Posted by swathi dharmapuri | August 10, 2010, 2:40 pm
  • SIR, I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR CENTRAL MERIT SCHOLARSHIP FOR 2008 BATCH AND NOT YET RECIEVED THE SCHOLARSHIP…WHAT SHOULD I DO?? PLEASE REPLY SIR…

Posted by swathi dharmapuri | August 10, 2010, 2:43 pm
  • sir,i hav been selected for central merit scholarship for final list for 2008 batch..but not yet received the amount..please tell me what should i do now???

Posted by swathidharmapuri | August 10, 2010, 2:59 pm

Posted by R.K. Srivastav | August 10, 2010, 5:51 pm
  • Sir my daughter’s name Srianshi Srivastav has passed 12th with 84% marks CBSC Bord and she had applied for central sector scheme schalorship-2009. Please reply she is selected for schalorship or not. If not, please justify the reasons at my e-mail. Please send me selected students list of Lucknow.

Posted by R.K. Srivastav | August 10, 2010, 6:05 pm
  • sir i hav applied for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students-2009.i passed isc,2009 with 89%.where can i get the list of eligible students for the scholarship?
    please reply me sir..

Posted by binu | August 14, 2010, 1:12 pm
  • when is the deadline for sending the renewal form. and where i can get it(website)

Posted by saba | August 16, 2010, 3:34 pm
  • sir,this is third time im complaining..bt no response from you..where should i complain about my scholarship amount???? PLEASE reply sir….

Posted by swathi | August 18, 2010, 11:29 am
  • How I will get the renewal form?

Posted by ANUBHAV MITTAL | August 18, 2010, 1:57 pm
  • sir,
    I am a b.com. hons. student. I have got my css scholarship amount for 2009-10.
    Kindly tell me the procedure for renewal of the scholarship and what is the last date for renewal.

Posted by gurpreet kaur | August 19, 2010, 8:38 pm
  • SIR,
    i have recieved the cbse csss scholarship amount once.kindly tell me the procedure for its renewal regarding the documentsrequired to be submitted and the last date

Posted by anshul saluja | August 23, 2010, 11:41 pm
    I am doing my degree 2nd year b.com computers
    last year .i.e in 2009 i had applied for central scholarship but till now i didn’t get my scholarship amount credited into my account so i want to know the reason for it and even i don’t know when to renewal it again
    so please sir reply me soon

Posted by A.Swetha | August 24, 2010, 6:53 pm
  • sir, i applied scholorship for the year of 2008-09.Now i am doing B.E III year in chennai,but i didnt get any amount in my account and also there is no response from your side.please tell me what is the reason………..
    my contact number is +91-8144743721

Posted by rajesh kumar.sv | August 25, 2010, 2:11 pm
  • Sir,
    I had applied for central scholarship last year i.e in 2009 but i have not yet received my scholarship amount credited into my account and i even don’t know how and when to renewal it again so please sir reply me soon

Posted by Addu Swetha | August 25, 2010, 7:50 pm
  • i have applied for csss scholarship 2009 and i have got 84% in 12th standard. but i have not yet received scholarship.i want to whether i will scholarship or not please reply me

Posted by mahalakshmi.n.g | August 26, 2010, 1:03 pm
  • I have received the scholarship for the year 2009.how should i get the scholarship application form for this year.Is it different from what i sent for the first time?And since our second semester results are not yet announced,is the first semester result sufficient for acquiring scholarship?

Posted by Deepthi.K.A | August 27, 2010, 12:19 pm
  • when wil online renewal forms be available?

Posted by rajshree | August 27, 2010, 7:44 pm
  • I have received first installment of scholarship under Central Sector Scheme almost after two years of gap. Now I am in the 3rd year of B.Com. When the 2nd & 3rd installment will be released ? Can I use the existing Form for renewal. If not, when the New Form wil be available ? – km.RAJSHRE REGN.NO.-3262, Scheme code-CSS/BD-1/2008

Posted by rajshree | August 27, 2010, 8:10 pm
  • sir
    i have got scholarship last year under central sector scheme from where i can apply for renew this scholarship.

Posted by kapil sehrawat | September 7, 2010, 10:43 pm
  • sir please tell me about the documents to be attached with the renewal form of csss and about the last date of renewal.plse rply soon

Posted by shweta choudhary | September 10, 2010, 1:32 pm
  • Respected sir,
    l read in B.Tech.2 yr &i got central schoolarship of yr 2009-10.Plz send me information about schoolarship form of yr 2010-11.what’s requirments&conditions r necessary…
    &
    how can i submit the schoolarship form?
    Plz send me last date of form

Posted by ashok | September 10, 2010, 2:23 pm
  • i have passed class 12 with 83% marks in 2010……now i wanna take advantage of this scheme…so can u tell me when the forms of this scholarship will arise for me………i mean for the session of 2010 to 2011……….

Posted by himanshu mittal | September 13, 2010, 3:29 pm
  • i want to see the names of list

Posted by chintan deshmukh | September 14, 2010, 2:57 pm
  • i had applied for central sector scholarship 2008-09

Posted by chintan deshmukh | September 14, 2010, 3:00 pm
  • can i also get this scholarship if i will change my under graduaton from b.sc to b.tech.Ihave already get this scholarship in the year 2009

Posted by sushant kumar | September 14, 2010, 4:30 pm
  • respected sir,
    can you please inform me about my result for this scholarship scheme

Posted by nishant chauhan | September 14, 2010, 7:59 pm
  • Sir

My son Mr R Nirmal Kumar is studying III Year Mechatronics in Satra University, Thanjavur and received Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship of Rs.10,000/- in October 2009(credited in his bank account)XII 2008 . Can you please tell me the details regarding renewal of scholarship? We have not sent any communication in this regard. Will he getting scholarship for II as well as III year without sending any communication? Is there any forms to be submitted to the concerned Authorities?

Posted by R DHANALAKSHMI | September 15, 2010, 2:36 pm
  • Sir my 12th percentage is 85, i have passed 12th in 2009 and i m doing B.E from RIT ,raipur and i have not yet got the scholarship amount of cbse csss scholarship. Pls sir reply me soon. Gooday sir.

Posted by Abhishek dubey | September 16, 2010, 2:36 pm
  • Respected sir, i m 3rd year student and i need your help so please kindly inform me faster about schalourship of 2008 passout students.

Posted by Prashant Bhatele | September 18, 2010, 2:55 pm
  • sir i have passed 12th in 2007-08, at that time schlorship from was filled by me but in respose of that on 18-09-2010 i have received an letter from your side regardig sendig of my bank details with in 10 days is the schlorship is sanction to me or not.

Posted by ravi | September 18, 2010, 4:20 pm
    I have applied for scholarship,
    Please tell me that I have selected or not?
    My details are-
    Gujarat Secondry & Higher Secondry Education Board, Gandhinagar
    Roll No.-B11428
    Name-Nicky Thakkar
    Percentage-80%

Nicky J Thakkar

Posted by Nicky J Thakkar | September 20, 2010, 10:45 am
  • sir
    plz mail me details regarding renewal of my scholarship (i have received scholarship for f.y. under central scholarship for college n university students.

Posted by bhumi | September 20, 2010, 12:05 pm

Posted by nirmala vishwakarma | September 22, 2010, 10:43 pm
  • sir,i had appliied for central sholarship in 2009.but i did not receive any information whether the scholarship was sanctioned to me or not .

Posted by satishkumar | September 25, 2010, 12:09 pm
  • i have recieved scholarship for 2009-10 how can i renew it

Posted by dvitesh virdi | September 30, 2010, 2:55 am
  • I have secured 96.6% marks in my Intermediate Examination from A P and provisionally selected for the schlorship . I have not received any communtion from either the ministry or Board. Could you please let me know the fate of the schlorship.

Posted by UPAMAKA KARTHIK | September 30, 2010, 2:47 pm
  • i need information about renaval of scholarship-for-college-and-university-students.My entitlement no. gen 109
    I have already selected in 09-10

Posted by sumit khoti | October 1, 2010, 11:16 pm
  • I have applied for central sector scheme of scholarship in october 2009,i have not received either notification or scholarship amount till date.but some days before, i sam my name in “SELECTED LIST FOR THE CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP-2009″.I got around 94.6%in +2.what will i do?.please help me.

Posted by Anu Nissy Soney | October 2, 2010, 5:53 pm
  • sir, i am completed my+2 in 2009 with 87% of marks.so please tell me if have the chance to aplly css in the year 2010.

Posted by vineeth G | October 4, 2010, 5:55 pm
  • Sir,myself Darvesh.my regn no. -6729. Am i slected for CSSS-BD-09 and when i get it

Posted by Darvesh | October 12, 2010, 1:27 am
    I am doing my degree 2nd year mbbs
    .i.e in 2009 i had applied for central scholarship but my name was not in the eligibility list. i secures 89% in the board exams. so i want to know the reason for it.
    so please reply me soon

Posted by NEETHU S | October 17, 2010, 12:50 pm
  • Sir, I have passed 12th with 89% marks CBSE Board and had applied for central sector scheme chalorship – 2009. Please reply whether i am selected for schalorship or not. If not, please justify the reasons via e-mail.
    my registration no is 4618875

Posted by NEETHU S | October 17, 2010, 12:55 pm
  • sir,
    i am smisha doing my 3rd bsc maths. i had recieved the css scholarship on 2008-2009 but i couldn’t renew iton the next year. can i now renew it on 2010?

Posted by SMISHA.M.A | October 18, 2010, 1:02 pm
  • RESPECTED SIR,
    I AM A STUDENT OF BE 2ND YEAR BUT I HAVE NOT GET THE SCHOLARSHIP OF 1ST YEAR.
    CAN I KNOW WHEN I WILL RECEIVE IT,
    PLEASE TELL ME THE CERTAIN DATE OF RECEIVING SCHOLARSHIP.
    I SHALL THANKS FOR YOU FOR THIS ACT OF KINDNESS

“THANKING YOU”

Posted by sandeep kumar gupta | October 24, 2010, 7:38 pm
  • respected sir,
    up to now i got my scholarship money for one year of my under graduation.
    can you tell me when is the last date
    to submit renewal form for MHRD scholarship for intermediate of the year 2008?and from which website can i get that renewal form?reply soon plz…

Posted by sravanthi | October 24, 2010, 10:55 pm
  • Sir,
    I m a 2nd year engineering student. I secured 89% marks in 12th mp board exam 2009. I was in the list of selected students for csss 2009. I want to know from when may I get the scholarship???
    If filtered, from where may I get the new list???

Posted by Harshal Wangikar | October 25, 2010, 12:48 pm
  • Sir,I have applied Central Scheme of Scholarship for the year 2009.Please informe me if I selected or not.My form No is 205.

Posted by Amit Mandal | October 26, 2010, 10:49 am
  • Sir,may I Know when the result of scholarshim will come out?

Posted by Amit | October 26, 2010, 11:00 am
  • sir,
    i had applied for csss 2008 and igot that.
    please tell me about the last date of renewal of this scheme for 2010-2011

Posted by SHUBHAM JAIN | October 28, 2010, 3:21 pm
  • sir,
    i had applied for csss 2008.i got scholorship for 1st & 2nd year. what is the last date of renewal of this csss for 3rd year

Posted by SHUBHAM JAIN | October 28, 2010, 3:28 pm
  • how can ill apply for the renewal of 2009 {csss 2009}.it will possible or not.

Posted by baidyaraj bhoi | October 29, 2010, 6:44 pm
  • Sir,
    I had passed Intermediate in (2oo7-2oo9).I got 97.5%.I had applied for center sector scholarship.But I had got no information regarding this .So please reply me as early as possible.
    Thank you.

Posted by P.Y.R.Madhuri | October 30, 2010, 10:13 am
  • Every one should read this who want to know the information about their
    central scholarship….. Hi friends…This is bhargav..I am studying
    b.tech third year in andra pradesh…I joined in this site to know the
    information of central scholarship…i am candidate from 2008
    intermediate….But i got the scholarship for my first year…And i
    also applied renewal for both second year and third year….For second
    year i applied it in february 2010….For third year i applied it in
    this october month…The last date for renewal of 2008 candidates for
    their third and second year scholarship is NOVEMBER 10,2010…For this
    renewal,you have to download the renewal application form in ”
    http://www.bieap.gov.in ” website…And it should be signed by your

Posted by Bhargav Gunishetti | November 1, 2010, 11:38 pm
  • Sir,I have applied Central Scheme of Scholarship for the year 2009.Please inform me if I selected or not.My form No is 3633

Posted by naidu | November 2, 2010, 4:34 pm
  • Sir, I got intermediate 85% in commerce group, I have applied scholarship, but I did not get any amount, but my frnds got 83% they got amount
    what happened?
    please help me, I am in confusion

Posted by H. Raja Rajeswari | November 6, 2010, 2:48 pm
  • I completed my PU in 2008-09 and got 85%.I have applied for the scholarship but how to know that I am selected or not?

Posted by Vijay Chitragar | November 8, 2010, 3:59 pm
  • sir
    iam raju,i sellected to the central scholorship in 2009.and i appliad, but i did not got the scholorship still now,plz…. tell me about that scholorship.

Posted by raju | November 10, 2010, 5:35 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    myself alifya bahrmal was selected for csss in year 2008 & ve recieved scholarship in year 2009 through renewal.Presently i am in 3rb year Bpt & have secured 69% marks in 2nd year so i want to know from where i will get the renewal form?
    kindly waiting for your early reply
    thanking you,
    Alifya

Posted by Alifya Bharmal | November 17, 2010, 7:41 pm
  • Sir,

I have passed ma 12th std in 2009 from karnataka PU board and i had applied for the CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIP and i received an amount of 10,000 in the april 2010. AND i want to know about the renewal of scholarship for this year.. can u pls tel me where i can get the renewal form for karnataka board, and when is the last date of submission of this form…

thanking you,
    vadiraj

Posted by Vadiraj | November 24, 2010, 12:29 pm
  • iam selact or not i am stdying ksr collage of technology

Posted by rajkumar | November 26, 2010, 11:26 am
  • My daughter has applied for the central sector scheme of scholarship during October 2009. She has completed II puc examination with a score of 80.66% during March 2009. I have not received any feedback. Please let me know where could I get a list of students who have got the scholarship.

Regards

Radha Krishnamurthy

Posted by Radha Krishnamurthy | December 10, 2010, 7:26 pm
  • My daughter, K Shalini has applied for the central sector scheme of scholarship during October 2009. She has completed II puc examination with a score of 80.66% during March 2009. I have not received any feedback. Please let me know where could I get a list of students who have got the scholarship.

Regards

Radha Krishnamurthy

Posted by Radha Krishnamurthy | December 10, 2010, 7:27 pm
  • Sir,

I am one of the Central Sector Scholarship 2009 list selected students State govt. My selection award number is showing 647/09 and I heard that most of the selected students received money in their bank but I so far not received. Please let me know when I can expect money ? To whom I want to follow up the matter.

Now 2010 scholarship processing is going on for renewal.

Your needful reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Vinya Vijayan.

Posted by vinya vijayan | December 12, 2010, 3:55 pm
  • sir, by what time can i expect my scholarship amount…????

Posted by prateek agarwal | December 12, 2010, 7:41 pm
  • when will the renewal scholarship amt b credited

Posted by SHWETHA.V | December 12, 2010, 7:46 pm
  • pls inform me my csss registration no. i was receieved my first instalment of 2009. my cbse roll no
    is 4625411.

\\\\\\\\

Posted by divya a | December 25, 2010, 1:28 pm
  • pls initmate my registration no of csss 2009. Rs 10000/- i all ready received. Now i have to apply for second installment. My Roll no is
    462541

Posted by DIVY A | December 25, 2010, 2:28 pm
  • pls inform my registation no of css 2008. Rs 10000/- i already received . now i have to apply for second installement.my roll no is- 3215949

Posted by nikita saikia | January 2, 2011, 9:29 pm
  • Respected sir,
    i have applied for the central sector scholarship scheme 2008-09.i got the first instalment and i hv send my renewal application also…..but i didnt get any information about my status.from where could i get the information?please take immideat action. thank

Posted by vishnu | January 4, 2011, 8:10 am
  • sir, i have already applied for the csss scholarship for college n university students . i am a student of B-E 2nd year Mechanical engineering. please , if possible, can u send me the list of the selected students. its very urgent

Posted by Gautham | January 7, 2011, 7:31 pm
  • sir,i have receive one installment of my scholarship and please inform me soon when we will get the form for second instalment of the scholarship.please send the form soon on either e-mail or on this.

Posted by Surekha Agarwal | January 8, 2011, 6:17 pm
  • Hello sir I am a student of travel and tourism and I have done my graduation with Micro bio stream and I think about the MBA in this field[travel & tourism] but my family is not too rich so please suggest me for scholarship for it how to I got it?

Posted by vijeta panthi | January 14, 2011, 5:05 pm
  • hi sir i have given the renewal form for schorship few month back . i have not received the amt yet while my frinds have received the amt this year . plz help me sir

Posted by ankush | January 14, 2011, 5:40 pm
  • sir,i was sanctioned merit scholarship for my higher studies fon account of my inter performance of 96.6% in 2008 ….now im doing engineering i’ve applied for that but i didnt get dat yet but all of my friends had got it…..plz inform me whether i was in the final list or not

Posted by B.Bhuvaneswari | January 23, 2011, 7:02 pm
  • sir,
    i have given the renewal form 2011 for the scolarship.how can i know whether it is accepted?

Posted by BHAVYA K | February 3, 2011, 4:33 pm
  • sir i have received one installment tell me for renewal on my ID
    thaks

Posted by shokin | February 7, 2011, 8:07 pm
  • sir i have received one installment tell me for renewal on my ID

Posted by shokin | February 7, 2011, 8:09 pm
  • I Secured 88.9% of Marks in +2 (Intermediate CEC) from Visvodaya Jr. College, Nizamabad, selected for Central Sector Scheme of Scholorship and apply for the same. But I still don’t know that about the status of its Sacnction. Please specify about it.

Posted by Monika Nandanvre | February 18, 2011, 5:24 pm
  • Sir,
    I passed XII cbse in 2010 with 86.7%.I have applied for central sector scholarship ror college and university 2010.please help me to know my position.
    thank you.

Posted by VINDIA.P | February 20, 2011, 7:52 pm
  • i have passed 12th class with 87% in 2009.what should i do to get scholarship now. i am 4th sem student of engineering college.

Posted by shefali soni | February 22, 2011, 9:07 pm
  • I passed 12th in 2010 with 88.8%, i have applied for the central sector scheme of scholarship.sir please help me to know my status whether i am eligible or not.

Posted by sachin | February 28, 2011, 5:34 pm
  • I have joined in ECE (a private engineering college, chennai) first year on 3.9.2009, regular college for BE graduation. I have sent the application immediately for CSS scholarship as i scored high mark. more than two years over and still i have not received the scholarship. School authorities are not able to answer properly,because they are not aware of the status.
    I want to know the status and when i will get it. whom should i contact in this regard ? can u pl give me the email id of the authority ? your reply is highly appreciated.thanks and regards.
    anand,permbur, chennai.

Posted by s.anand | March 15, 2011, 1:01 pm
  • Sir,

Now 2010 scholarship processing is going on for renewal. Scholar ship amount Electronically transfer most of the students but my Engineeing College did not give any proper answer (Sree Budha College of Engineering) Nooranad. From Scholar ship office telephone me and informed send the Renewal form duly completed accordingly I sent, but after that there is no response. If I go Trivandrum office regarding this any possibilites to get?

Your needful reply in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Vinya Vijayan.

Posted by vinya vijayan | April 9, 2011, 6:01 pm
  • i have submitted the renewal form in sept 2010 for session 2010-11. After then i havn’t a single information about it.When will i get my scholarship of this session.

Posted by indresh | June 13, 2011, 11:43 pm
  • sir, i am gopinath studying in 4 year B.E,in NITTE MEENAKSHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY,Bangalore sir i passed my 12th
    with 86% in Department of Pre University Education Board,Karnataka, and applied to central sector scheme of scholarship ,and i was selected for the award of scholarship ,i received a scholarship of 4200 Rs to my Bank account in the first install again i sent my renewal form of scholarship for 2009-10 to you then on wards i didn’t get my scholarship amount to my account .please kindly reply me that what is the reason for not awarding me scholarship please mail me to gopinathputta12@gmail.com

Posted by GOPINATH M.A | July 19, 2011, 10:41 am
  • sir,i have received scholarship for two times,when is the date for third renewal.reply soon

Posted by shinija.p | July 28, 2011, 8:43 pm
  • i got scholarship in aug 2010 .when will i receive it again

Posted by dvitesh virdi | July 30, 2011, 12:52 pm
  • sir i have recevied scholarship for one time and now i want to get my renual scholarship what wholc i do for that

Posted by pankaj soni | August 15, 2011, 8:18 am
  • sir can u put the renewal form seperately 4 20006-2008 batch.?we are finding dificulty in downloading it

Posted by sony | August 16, 2011, 11:55 pm
  • sir i have forget to submit the central scolorship form and the date also gonecan i get the date of state scolorship and can i submit form because i have not submit last year.

Posted by khalid junaidi | August 21, 2011, 1:40 pm
  • Sir. I have receive 1st installment of this scholarship on 13 june. 2011. I have filled renewal form. I have not receive 2 installment of this. Can you tell me when will this amount be deposit in my account. My phone number is 91- 9351710909.please do reply.

Posted by Sumit pitty | August 25, 2011, 3:41 pm
  • Sir. I have receive 1st installment of this scholarship on 13 june. 2010. I have filled renewal form. I have not receive 2 installment of this. Can you tell me when will this amount be deposit in my account. My phone number is 91- 9351710909.please do reply.

Posted by Sumit pitty | August 25, 2011, 3:41 pm
  • Sir, i applied for css in 2010.i got 82.46% in +2 science faculty from bser,ajmer.now i am reading in b.sc. Part-2.i have not recived this scholarship. Please satisfy me about it’s reason.it’s very importent for me. Thanks. Date28/08/2011 Applicant-ajay singh godara s/o ramkumar godara dob-11-11-1994

Posted by Ajay singh godara | August 28, 2011, 9:30 am
  • sir i am karthika undergraduate student. i want to know my schlorship result

Posted by karthika | August 29, 2011, 2:02 pm
  • sir i am santhoshmary undergraduate student. i want to know my schlorship result

Posted by karthika | August 29, 2011, 2:06 pm
  • Sir i’m a passout of intermediate’2011 with 96.7% and currently enrolled in b.tech-1yr of sri indu college of engineering and technology at ibrahimpatnam. I want to know whether i’m eligible for bieap scholarship,date when it wil be announced,procedure of applying it.please reply me as early as possible.

Posted by Vasam abhilash | August 29, 2011, 10:25 pm
  • sir, i applied for “central sector scheem of scholarship for college and university students”csss-2010 my registration number is”csss-10/003174. sir i want see the result please…..

Posted by mahesha.t | September 13, 2011, 6:38 pm
  • respected sir,
    I send the application for merit scholarship for the year 2010-2011. but till now i don’t get scholarship for single month also. can you please tell me when the government will release the scholarship. if you know any information please send to my email id.
    Thank you sir.

Posted by kalpana.k | September 17, 2011, 1:12 pm
  • sir i had sent renewal form dully filled …. but now i dint get scholarship as it was not attested by principal … so i want a new application form so please instruct me that where would i get that form

Posted by yashvanth | September 17, 2011, 2:23 pm
  • For the Knowledge of all the above who were asking for the
    central sector scheme of scholarship for college and university students”csss-2010

go to the site there you will get the names of elegible candidates
    And mahesha.t you are eligble for the above mentioned scholarship

Posted by jasim | September 18, 2011, 8:19 pm
  • sir,
    i have applied for the “central sector scholorship for colleges and university -2010 “in the year of 2010. but there is no intimation about theselection and all. so, i kindly request you to send me the details.
    my address is below,

navaneeth.p
    s/o c.k.govindan
    eramam north,
    (po)eramam,
    payyanur(via),kannur,
    kerala.
    pin:670307.
    Expecting your valuable reply.

thanking you.

Posted by Navaneeth.P | October 1, 2011, 6:38 pm
  • sir plz tel from where can i get renewal form…i got first instalment on july 2010

Posted by babita | October 2, 2011, 9:31 am
  • sir,i applied for scholarship for 12th pass with 80% of 2010,but i till not received,i hope sir u take steps for it.

Posted by mayur | October 8, 2011, 12:24 pm
  • Respected sir,i am student of 3rd year. Sir i selected for central sector scholarship scheme in 2009. Sir i got scholarship of session-2009-10. But i don’t get renewal of session -2010-11. Please tell me information on my email id-ramawatarkoli@yahoo.in&mob.no.-09799895144

Posted by Ramawatar koli | October 9, 2011, 12:18 am
  • Sir. I have receive 1st installment of this scholarship on 13 june. 2011. I have filled renewal form. I have not receive 2 installment of this. Can you tell me when will this amount be deposit in my account. My phone number is 91- 9829860560.please do reply.

Posted by akanksha jain | October 20, 2011, 10:04 am
  • Sir. I have receive 1st installment of this scholarship in JULY 2010.I have filled renewal form. I have not receive 2 installment of this. Can you tell me when will this amount be deposit in my account. My phone number is 91- 9829860560.please do reply soon.

Posted by akanksha jain | October 20, 2011, 10:15 am
  • i have passed AISSCE with 89.2%marks in science group. how to apply for the scholarship?

Posted by indu | October 27, 2011, 10:35 pm
  • Sir, I have passed in 12th class with 89.2% marks in science group (cbse) during the year 2011. Now i am studying in first year B.tech for applied electronics and instrumentation.How can i apply for the scholarship for degree students and when is the last date?

Posted by Indu | October 27, 2011, 11:16 pm
  • Sir, my 12th roll no was 3212353 in 2009 aissce exam. I received the first installment on 31.07.2011 in my SBI account no 30840375265. I submitted the renewal form with two xerox copies of my 1st & 2nd semester marksheet on 24-11-2010. But till date i haven’t received the 2nd installment of my scholarship. So i request to you to verify the case & reply soon. You can mail me or call at +919435554118

Posted by Sourish Chakraborty | November 5, 2011, 1:47 pm
  • Sir, my 12th roll no was 3212353 in 2009 aissce exam. I received the first installment on 31.07.2010 in my SBI account no 30840375265. I submitted the renewal form with two xerox copies of my 1st & 2nd semester marksheet on 24-11-2010. But till date i haven’t received the 2nd installment of my scholarship. So i request to you to verify the case & reply soon. You can mail me or call at +919435554118

Posted by Sourish Chakraborty | November 5, 2011, 1:48 pm
  • Sorry for the typocopical mistake. please consider the second request where the received date for the 1st installment is 31.07.2010 not 31.07.2011 as typed above.

Posted by Sourish Chakraborty | November 5, 2011, 1:54 pm
  • Respected Sir,
    I am a 3rd year B-tech student.
    I have received the central sector scholarship 2nd year.Can you please tell me the details regarding the renewal of scholarship for 3 rd year..
    Looking forward to hearing from u..

Posted by Jenifer nisha S | November 5, 2011, 7:09 pm
  • I am a 4th year Btech student. I passed the AISSCE in 2008. I got the scholarship in my first year and i want to renew it for the third year. I would like to know if any details regarding the third renewal has been published…kindly inform me

Posted by Aldrin Luiz | November 7, 2011, 12:16 pm
  • i passed cbse 12th in science stream with 84% on 2009.
    i got scholarship for the year 2010 only. wat should i do to renew ?

Posted by aiswarya s | November 14, 2011, 10:18 am
  • I am pavan studying degree B.com II
    year i didn’t get 2 years scholarship I send renewal also please reply soon.

Posted by pavankumar | November 16, 2011, 7:38 pm
  • sir
    I am eligible for central scholarship(2010-11)
    But I didn’t received 1st year and second year money so how can i know when i will receive the money. please reply soon….

Posted by pavankumar | November 16, 2011, 7:46 pm
  • I am sending comments but u r not responding.

Posted by pavankumar | November 18, 2011, 7:24 pm
  • sir/madam, I have received the scholarship for my first year under the scheme of central sector scheme of scholarship.. How can i renewal it for my second year.. Is it has any time limit to apply…

Posted by Anbuselvi | November 22, 2011, 9:42 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I have received 1st scholarship but i don’t get the second scholarship of session 2010-2011.
    my details are
    merit-84 in science side.
    sir please send my scholarship.

Posted by Hemant Kumar | November 25, 2011, 10:46 pm
  • sir,
    plaese tell me about this scholarship and the procedure , i am passed 12th standered in 2011 with 85% .
    on online fill-up form that says…. are you not submitted your hard copy ,so where i am take this scholarship form.
    how would i know and proceed for that…..

Posted by narendrasinh nayaka | December 1, 2011, 9:14 am
  • Sir,
    My name is saibaba. Iam 2nd b.tech, iam eligible for central sector scheme of scholorship SCHP.ID NO:10/S/GEN/B/1240 . But i dont get any thing . Iam also renewal my scholarship. Please tell me details about my scholarship and when i will get my scholar. Please tell me sir

Posted by Vasa saibaba | December 6, 2011, 2:25 pm
  • sir, i did not get renewal form for CCS shclorship. my friend who also got scholarship with me, has got this form. sir, please guide me before the last date of submission of this form at pksangwan777@gmail.com i shall be thankful to u for this.

Posted by pawan sanwan | December 15, 2011, 6:32 pm
  • sir i am the candidate of the 2008-09 batch i have renewed 2 times and i have been received my scholarship for 3 years. 3 installments now i joined pg cource so plz tell me how to make (3rd)renewal of my schlorship plz inform me.

Posted by lokesh.j | December 27, 2011, 6:20 pm
  • please give me the site to apply for central sector scholarship

Posted by TANAYA DHAVALE | January 7, 2012, 12:18 pm
  • Respected sir,
    I have completed my XII in 2008 with 97% and I was selected for the CSSS scholarship. please furnish me the details regarding the renewal of the scholarship for the year 2010-2011……….
    Thanking you sir
    Yours obediently,
    P Haritha

Posted by P Haritha | February 15, 2012, 10:57 am
  • sir, i did not get my 3rd renewal form for ccs scholarship. sir plz guide me for 3rd renewal before the last date at suruchigarg8@gmail.com

Posted by suruchi garg | April 9, 2012, 2:02 pm
  • sir,
    i had passed my plus 2 in the year 2010&applied for CSS in2011.now i am a 2 nd year bsc nursing student.till now my CSS wasnot approved. what can i do further?send me your valuable suggestions

Posted by TINU BABY | April 23, 2012, 4:30 pm
  • Sir,
    I am RUMPA MONDAL,a 2nd year M.B.B.S. student.I have received CSS scholarship for 2010.Please tell me how can I get renewal form & last date of submission of it?My email address is rumpamondal.ckr@gmail.com
    Thank you.

Yours obediently,
    RUMPA MONDAL

Posted by rumpa mondal | April 27, 2012, 6:50 pm
  • sir,
    i was selected for this scholarship in 2009 and my friends got the amount both the years but i didnt get the amount once also.
    so i request you sir to plz look into the matter because i need the funds.

Posted by pooja.wadera | April 30, 2012, 3:26 pm
  • sir,
    i was selected for csss 2009 and my friends received the amount both the years but i didnt receive once also.
    so,i request you sir to plz look into the matter because i really do need this money and i am expcting a positive reply from your side.

Posted by pooja.wadera | April 30, 2012, 3:42 pm
  • Hello sir,
    I have scored 462 marks out of 500 in 12th boards 2012 i.e 92.4% .Can u tell me how can i apply for the scholarship or where will i get the application form?

Posted by sneha gupta | June 25, 2012, 12:26 am
  • when will declared result of ccs scholarship 2011

Posted by purnima pathak | July 7, 2012, 6:25 pm
  • sir,i did not get my II renewal amount… i belong to 2008 batch commerce stream….. now im doing m.com and pls tel me how to apply for mhrd post graduation scholarship..i have secured 80% of aggregate in degree….. pls reply me sir……thank you

Posted by RAMYA SP | August 11, 2012, 8:52 pm
  • hi sir/madam.i got scholarship for 3yrs. i have completed b.com in 2010-2011. but i didn’t get 3rd renewal form. i m doing cs(icsi)now. where can i get 3rd renewal form? plz help me

Posted by chaithra | August 29, 2012, 11:47 am
  • respected sir, maine 2008 me 12th, 83.6% pass kiya h,mai abhi dioloma in engg. kr raha hu maine schlorship ke liye application forword kiya tha, mere friends logo ka jo mere sath form dale the sabka aa gaya hai, but mera schlorship abi tak ni aya hai,aapke vyapam ne 04.08.2010 me schlorship form me bank kood no. , IFSC code ke liye bulaya tha maine jakar pura formalities pura kiya but mera schlorship abhi tak nshi aaya h pleaze sir mera schlorship kyo nahi aa raha hai aapse ye janna chahta hoo….

Posted by Dayashankar sahu | August 29, 2012, 7:22 pm
  • I had got MHRD Scholarship in Three years of graduation(2009 batct). Now I had joined post graduation cource.
    I want to know how apply for renewal form.

Posted by RAJESHWARI H S | September 13, 2012, 6:34 pm
  • SIR
    I COULD NOT FIND RENEWAL FORM OF POST GRADUATION

Posted by FARHA WAHAB | October 15, 2012, 8:05 pm
  • I had got CSS Scholarship in Three years of graduation(2009 batct). Now I had joined post graduation cource.
    I want to know how apply for renewal form.PLZ give a reply

Posted by FARHA WAHAB | October 15, 2012, 8:08 pm
  • I have received css scholarship(2009 batch)now i am continueing my study.when should I apply for 3rd renewal?

Posted by Kavyashree N Naik | October 18, 2012, 5:15 pm
  • hi

Posted by mukesh kumar kumawat | October 25, 2012, 11:17 pm
  • REF:- SCHOLARSHIP ID NO 10/C/GEN/B/355
    SIR,
    I WAS SELECTED FOR CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP IN MARCH 2010.
    I WAS RECEIVED 10000 RS IN 16 FEB 2012. I WAS SENT RENEWAL FORM FOR DEGREE 2nd YEAR IN AUGUST 2011& 3rd YEAR ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2012.
    WHEN YOU SHOUD ANNOUNCE SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST FOR 2nd& 3rd YEAR.
    WHEN I SHOUD RECEIVE MY MONEY

Posted by shivaji | October 28, 2012, 4:24 pm
  • REF:- SCHOLARSHIP ID NO 10/C/GEN/B/355
    SIR,
    I WAS SELECTED FOR CENTRAL SECTOR SCHOLARSHIP IN MARCH 2010.
    WHEN YOU SHOUD ANNOUNCE SELECTED CANDIDATES LIST FOR 2nd& 3rd YEAR.
    WHEN I SHOUD RECEIVE MY MONEY.

Posted by shivaji | October 28, 2012, 4:28 pm
  • dear sir,
    i got three times mhrd scholership in degree, now im in the m.com so how to renewal my scholership, i have selected in the year2009 this is my 3rd renewal, which date will call for 3rd renewal please give the information this is my number contact me9480418130

Posted by tekraj | November 19, 2012, 2:08 pm
  • hi….
    when should apply the 3rd renewal mhrd scolership, i have selected in 2009, pleasecontact me 9480418130

Posted by tekraj | November 19, 2012, 2:14 pm
  • Sir.i selected for mhrd scholor ship 2011.my sc id no 11/s/GEN/B/1132.i selected final selection also.but i didn’t recieve money til now.all my frnds are recieved.in application form i am not mention bank ifsa code.my account no is012110100045888.ifsc code is ANDB0000121.andrabank.dantalapally branch.warangal district.andrapradesh.my cel no is 9573064746.please give me money

Posted by Asanabada venu | March 22, 2013, 9:51 pm
  • I have applied for CSSS
    I completed my 12th standard in march 2011 and i secured 96.0 percentage and i am belongs to andrapradesh
    now i am persuing b.tech 2nd year. I got scholarship for 1st b.tech and i have not yet renewaled my scholarship
    can i renewal my scholarship now and how can i renewal the scholarship. Please send of the link to my email: ramakrishnaadepu5@gmail.com

Posted by Ramakrishna Adepu | April 4, 2013, 11:46 am
  • I had submitted my 4th renewal form and had received a mail from cbse stating that my application was received late and it depends on mhrd whether to sanction my scholarship or not. i would like to know the status of my scholarship.
    kindly,send the reply to my id nirb150990@rediffmail.com.
    Thanking you,
    Nirmala Bishnoi.

Posted by Nirmala Bishnoi | September 3, 2013, 7:28 pm
  • sir,I am final year B.Tech. student.I have passed 12th in 2010 and I have obtained 10,000 rs. of scholarship by rajasthan board ajmer.and I have also filled the form of second and third renual of scholarship but I could not received the amount after this.sir,please tell me that what I have to do for finding this scholarship?

Posted by Shruchi Jain | October 7, 2013, 3:43 pm