Admission Notifications

Indian Army-112th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (January 2012)

INDIAN ARMY

112th Technical Graduates Course (TGC) (January 2012)

Applications are invited from Engineering Graduates male Indian citizens for 112th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), Post Graduate (Non-Engineering) entry into Army Education Corps (AEC) in the Indian Army.

* 112th TGC : (a) Engineers : 57 posts (Civil-11, Electrical-8, Mechanical-8, Computer Science-5, Telecom-10, Electronics-06, IT-4, Production-3, Architecture-1, Food Tech./ Bio-Tech. – 1)
(b) AEC – Post Graduates - Economics/ Pol. Science/ Geography/ History/ Physics/ Mathematics – 2)
(C) Military Farms - 1

* Qualification : TGC : A degree in Engineering or equivalent degree from a recognised univsersity, AEC – MA/ M.Sc. degree from a recognised university in 1st or IInd division in the concerned subjects, Military Farms – Degree in Dairying or Degree in Agriculture
* Age : TGC : 20 to 27 years. Born between 02 January 1984 and and 01 January 1991, AEC – 23-27 years born between 02 January 1984 and not later than 01 Jan 1988.
* Physical Standard: min. height 157.5 cm , better eye 6/6 and worst eye 6/18
* Pay Scale : PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 Grade Pay Rs.54oo plus Military Service Pay and other allowances (During the training, the candidates will get Rs.21000/- as Stipend

Method of Selection: Initial Screening and short listing of applicants will be done at Recruiting Directorate Army Headquarters. Selected (shortlisted) candidates will be called for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview at Allahabad, Bhopal and Bangalore for fives selection process. In which candidates will be put through Psychological test, Group Test and Interview.

How to Apply: Application Forms in accordance with the prescribed format, color paper and complete in all respects with superscription on the envelope in red ink “110th TGC : …………. ENGINEERING ” OR “112th TGC : AEC ………. (name of subject)” is to be sent to the following address to reach by 21/06/2010 by registered post/ speed post to Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), Adjutant General’s Branch, Additional Directorate General of Recruiting, TGC ENTRY, AG’s Branch, Army Hqrs, West Block-III, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066.

Click here for Indian Army Website.
Click here for the application format.
Please see the Employment News weekly dated 1-7 May 2010.

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• sir my name k.santhosh, prasente pass degree B.SC{m.s.cs},i think apple 112th TGC COMPUTER SCIENCE sir i have good knowledge in computers and also inter in only (VOC) computer science sir inter(60%)and degree computers (65%) i can apple in TGC sir pless send me eligebule or not TGC 112th computer sciences coures

Posted by santhosh | May 15, 2010, 3:43 pm
  • please anbody can provide me all the details about 112th TGC course for indian army. i am going to be in final year in june ,now a days my exams B.Tech 3rd year are going on.Please do it as soon as possible…..waiting..

Posted by amit rana | May 19, 2010, 2:59 pm
  • i wanted to know about details of syllabus in written test.

Posted by Prakash Darekar | May 26, 2010, 11:23 am
  • plz tell me about the pattern of questions asked in TGC

Posted by amit | May 27, 2010, 6:41 pm
  • can anybody please tell me the course serial no. for 112 TGC to be filled up at the top of the form. i dont have the employment news of that edition

Posted by avinash pattnaik | May 27, 2010, 9:25 pm
  • can anybody please tell me the course serial no. for 112 TGC to be filled up at the top of the form and on the envelope in red ink what is?

Posted by SHUBHAM KUMAR | June 6, 2010, 5:07 pm
  • plz sir..let me know the latest updates of upsc and its relevant exams…..

Posted by pradhyumna | June 15, 2010, 4:34 am
  • can anybody tel the course ser.num to be written on top of form for army tgc entry

Posted by shivanagouda | June 15, 2010, 1:03 pm
  • I am going to be in final year in june ,now a days my exams B.Tech 3rd year are going on.all the details about 112th TGC course for indian armyPlease do it as soon as possible…..waiting..

Posted by ajeet | June 16, 2010, 5:02 pm
  • im applied for indian army for the post 112th Technical Graduates Course (TGC), so what would i have to prepare to achieve the exam

Posted by karthik | July 14, 2010, 2:36 pm
  • sir i am applying for 112th TGC entry on 14/6/10.its last date is 21/6/10.till now i have no intimation from teh dept of army about exam details and call letter for next rounds.plz anybody tell me the suggestion about this.

Posted by Bhagyaraj | July 19, 2010, 3:38 pm
  • Sir,
    I hve applied for TGC 112th entry but at the time of filling form my final year result was awaited so i attachted marksheets upto 7th semseter and i hve 2 years gap between 12th and BTech, so is it going to cost me or will they consider my application? Please reply me sir..

Posted by Anurag Verma | July 23, 2010, 6:46 am
  • sir .At present I am BE 7th semester student..and i am applying for TGC but sir last date is 21/6/2010 and it’s gone..now what can i do..plz suggest me sir

Posted by Rahul Yadav | August 20, 2010, 11:49 pm
  • sir i am going to give cds(ii) exam in sept 2010 and its joining is in july 2011 at IMA,DEHRADUN..but at that time my exam result will not come ..so is there any processor so that i can request to summit my degree in sept 2011..please reply me on rupashgeorgian2230@gmail.com

Posted by rupash | August 28, 2010, 1:27 pm
  • Sir, I had apply for TGC 112th on 5/6/10. May i know, how many candidates will short listed to attend interview alone.Still now i have no intimation about exam details and call letter.To some of my friends they got call letter.Please reply sir…

Posted by Kumar | September 4, 2010, 4:02 pm
  • sir i applied for tgc 36th men post … i m b e mech graduate … ple confirm exam dates thank u

Posted by mahammadshahid khazi | September 16, 2010, 2:39 pm
  • plz tell me the expected date of tgc 112

Posted by amandeep singh | October 1, 2010, 4:38 pm
  • whn cn i apply for TGC and in a yr hw many times i can appear for TGC

Posted by NIkhil | October 4, 2010, 12:18 am
  • Can any body provide me the contact number to enquiry about the TGC-112 course because i got the sms for the SSB at bangalore , but i didn’t get any call lettet yet , so i am dilemma

Posted by Anand singha | October 5, 2010, 11:09 am
  • plz tell me how to apply for TGC i am in seventh semester my decipline is mechanical

Posted by rajkamal | October 7, 2010, 3:41 pm
  • I want to conform abiut the TGC-112th(SSB) that how many times it was held in a year and also about the eligibility.

Regards,
    Ankit Tanwar

Posted by Ankit Tanwar | October 11, 2010, 11:27 am
  • sir i am in b.tech 3rd so i know which post of army i could entry

Posted by vikas baivaw | October 16, 2010, 1:59 pm
  • sir i am in b.tech 3rd so i know which post of army i could enter

Posted by vikas baivaw | October 16, 2010, 2:00 pm
  • i’m nagesh……whether we have to apply now only or after the completion of course for TGC entries…..now i’m in 7 sem mechanical………

Posted by nagesh s | October 26, 2010, 4:48 pm
  • sir,i want to know if we can apply for TGC in the B.TECH final year or not pl. reply TH.YOU

Posted by sorabh | November 10, 2010, 4:18 pm
  • when the results will be out for January 2011 course

Posted by Halley | November 29, 2010, 11:03 pm
  • sir pls tel me course ser no. For 113 tgc entry, on website it is written we will get course serial no from employent newspaper of 8jan but i didnt find any advertisement for tgc entry in that newspaper. Ser no for tgc and ssc men are same or different, as i m applying for both.

Posted by sumit | January 16, 2011, 5:08 pm
  • sir,
    i have completed my MSc in Applied Geology, can u please tell me that can,i apply to TGC? n my Date of Birth is 2nd may 1986.. can i still apply for any army entry?…
    sir, plz give the information.. waiting for ur reply..

Regards Girish

Posted by Girish.K.Shetty | January 27, 2011, 1:19 pm
  • while filling common application for INDIAN ARMY

(COURSE SER NO………….? )
    (Write Course Ser No. as mentioned in the Advertisement)
    How am i supposed to fill the above blank…
    kindly help me regarding this
    regards,
    satish

Posted by satish | February 1, 2011, 2:29 pm
  • Regarding the applying for indian army,am i(non UES CANDIDATE) allowed to apply for TGC and SSC separately at the same time?

Posted by satish | February 1, 2011, 2:39 pm
  • sir i am belongs to a poor family but my son is good skill he is studing in 5th class i would like to join him yours army school kindly give me the suggestion all about. pls head of my application and favourabale consideration.i shall we very thank full to you

Posted by SANJAY THAKUR | February 17, 2011, 10:13 pm
  • sir iam presently pursuing my btech 3rd year(branch:ece).sir is there any entry in indian army during 3rd year in technical department?
    sir where do we have SSB interviews in hyderbad after completion of my btech?
    PLZ SEND ME THE COMPLETE DETAILS, I WILL BE VERY THANKFUL TO U.

Posted by m sujatha | March 4, 2011, 10:02 pm
  • plz tell me the last date of form submission?

Posted by Avi | July 14, 2011, 2:19 pm
  • sir i am interested to do enginnering course under TGC OR TES.as my family is a poverty line condition.my further studies is an burden for my parents.i hope that i get a reply from you how to join

Posted by nihar | August 17, 2011, 10:31 pm
  • i ha just completed my 12th in 2011. iwant that idon’t want to waste my time. i am 18 years old sir.

Posted by nihar | August 17, 2011, 10:37 pm
  • I am intrested to know the technical graduate course full details

Posted by B.Tanuja | December 25, 2011, 7:51 pm
  • im presently 27+, im eligble, plz reply

Posted by arunjeet | January 7, 2012, 10:31 am
  • i have completed my gradution with 55% aggregate, physics as a major subject. and i want to do m.sc in geo physics so can u help me by given suggestion that it is applicable degree for TGC or not.. waiting for the reply..
    with regard

Posted by Saddam hussain | August 14, 2013, 9:37 pm

Switch to our mobile site