Other

VINOD GUPTA CLASSES NEW BATCHES ONLINE REGISTRATION

The Vinod Gupta Classes proposed in 1991, provides specialised precision in Direct Taxes for students undergoing a Chartered Accountancy module during Final level.
Vinod Gupta is a former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as excellent as Chairman of info GROUP. Mr. Gupta served as CEO of a association from a time of a union in 1972 until Sep 1997 as excellent as from August 1998 to August 2008. Borrowing $100 from a bank to get started, it has grown from a one-man operation to a tellurian employer of over 5,000 with revenues of $750 million.
Vinod Gupta classes is Batches have been rescheduled. Now 4 Batches will be conducted. 2 in September, 2010 as excellent as 2 in November 2010. Schedule can be checked from Regular Classes,Class Schedule, Upcoming Batch. It has already absolved 1500 students. Their registration will tarry stream for a batches. They can name any of a 4 Batches
Online Registration Process

Step -1: Write your name as excellent as Mobile No. as already entered by we in a watchful list. Then name Class sort as excellent as Class Session. Then Submit.
Step-2:Your sum will appear. You need not to come in any DD details. Then we have to name a choice “Proceed” as since during a end of a page.
Step-3: Then name a Batch choice from Batch-1 or Batch-2.
Step-4: Submit your form. It will beget a Registration ID. Note a ID for destiny reference. You can make use of this registration ID as user ID for tyro Login.
Batches will be allotted upon 24th August, 2010 during 3:00 P.M.
Full Fee will be deposited along with 3 print as excellent as ID explanation as under:
Batch-1: twenty-five August to 31 Aug.

Batch-2: 1 Sept to 7 Sept.
The Vinod Gupta ClassesOnline Registration Process checked

Don't be the last to know! Keep yourself subscribed either by RSS or e-mail. We will deliver you all the latest news and if you wish you can unsubscribe any time.

RSS

Discussion

Comments are disallowed for this post.

• Dear Sir,
    This is to bring in your kind knowledge that after so many trials i have been able register myself and the user name which was issued to me in not helping me access my account.

My User Name is-VGCF/5/11/000823.
    Password-

Kindly look into the matter and help me out.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
    Manali Jain
    Ph-9971821288

Posted by MANALI JAIN | February 27, 2011, 4:40 pm
  • Dear Sir,
    I had made the registration online and was unable to make the payment due to non accessing of my Id. After that i had came to jhandewalan office and make the payment through Axis bank on 04.03.2011.
    But i have received the msg of non receipt of the payment on 10.03.2011.

Please check it out again and help me out.

Waiting for your reply.

Kanika bhartiya
    09811998294.

Posted by kanika bhartiya | March 14, 2011, 12:34 pm
  • Sir,
    This is to bring in your kind knowledge i have been able register myself and the user name which was issued to me in not helping me access my account.

My User Name is-VGCF/5/11/001800.
    Password-

Kindly look into the matter and help me out.

Awaiting your reply.

Regards,
    Udit Dua
    Mobile No 9873629141

Posted by Udit Dua | March 23, 2011, 3:32 pm
  • I HAVE PAID RS1000 IN AXIS BANK AT JANAK PURI BUT NOT RECEIVED VGCF NO. I M NOT ABLE TO PAY MY BALANCE FEES .

Posted by RICHA GARG | April 7, 2011, 5:23 pm
  • when amend class be there

Posted by prashnt verma | December 11, 2011, 9:26 pm
  • SIR
    i m not fill online registration form nd my attampt is may 2013.sir plz tel me how i registerd for ur classes.what i can do.

my mob.no 9891088256

Posted by jagat singh | September 1, 2012, 8:09 pm
  • sir i m not fill online registration form and my attempt is due on may 2013. sir oplz help me in about this matter …. plz sir
    my mobile no. 7503752871

Posted by kapil kumar | November 23, 2012, 10:46 am
  • Please let me know the available batches for your classes for May’14 attempt.

Regards